Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord

Go down 
+4
Redeemed Fool
alldatndensum
rockerVu2
Dynamis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord Empty
PostSubject: Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord   Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Yesterday, I updated Angelic Warlord to include a review of the new Letter 7 album, "Trust".  Following is the link: http://www.angelicwarlord.com/reviews/l/letter714.html

Currently at work on a review of a metal/thrash hybrid project from Italy called Sacredfice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord   Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:03 am

Will read your review about the new Letter 7 album later.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord   Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:10 am

I don't have the written eloquence that you have in order to review albums.  However, if I did, your review would definitely sum up my feelings about this album.

My review would be much shorter:

This thing rocks!!!

See--you are much more eloquent than I.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord   Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:43 am

Nice job man.
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord   Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:36 am

I like the review, but I think it should be 95% on par with Follow The Light. I think this is at least as good as, if not better, than Follow The Light.
Back to top Go down
fishingd

fishingd

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord   Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:35 am

Great job on the review!! Been fan of Letter 7 love the first two albums as well.

This Albums rocks!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalpulseradio.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord   Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:10 am

I still need to get this, hope to pick it up at the beginning of next month.

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2014-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord   Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:10 am

Actually, Letter 7 is one of my favourite Christian Metal bands. Great compositions, lovely melodies and always commuting between strong hard rock and metal. I am owning every CD. But to this one happend something bad within the production. I recognized an unlikely sound. Therefore I ripped one song and had a look with audacitiy. The result:

Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord Co815v10

What you see, is a dramatically "loudness war". Some weeks ago, I wrote an email to the band and requested a new CD-release. I have never got an answer ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord   Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter 7 - "Trust" review at Angelic Warlord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: