Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18

Go down 
+5
Driven
Redeemed Fool
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Loooooong overdue for the this installment (sorry I just forgot).  This week's query should make some of us think.....or not.  geek 

What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:05 pm

While playing ice hockey, I blocked a shot from my brother-in-law who was the last cut for the regional try-outs for the US team.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:28 pm

I walked through a mile long train tunnel.  Both ways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:31 pm

I don't like these kinds of questions as I had a few years of mind altering substance abuse to fuel my stupidity. Let's just say, don't drive the wrong way down a one way street in downtown Portland at high speed.
When I was a kid, I lit my neighbors lawn on fire.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:09 pm

For some reason, this question seems Suspect familiar… oh yeah, it was the "scariest thing" question a few weeks ago… I think they go hand-in-hand.

I think the craziest thing I've ever done is drive at nearly 70 mph in snowy weather down a 2-lane road. It wasn't all insanity, however, since I was following someone who was going just as fast and who was obviously comfortable. I knew that I had to follow that car and not lose sight of its tail lights, or I'd probably veer into oncoming traffic or off the road. So I set in at that speed and followed him. The alternative was to crash, or to follow a gigantic line of traffic doing about 45 mph in a 55 zone, which I did not feel like doing for hours.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:35 pm

I was playing softball with some other girls in the back yard. I went to throw a pitch. I over threw and the ball went over the batters head and shattered a picture window of the neighbors house behind ours!! Like big oops!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:59 pm

The craziest thing I have probably ever done is jump out of an airplane while in flight (repeatedly).  I was a paratrooper in the Army and have over 30 jumps with the military.

Driven wrote:
For some reason, this question seems :suspect:familiar… oh yeah, it was the "scariest thing" question a few weeks ago… I think they go hand-in-hand.

Possibly but that was way back on dumb kwestion #9....and I don't think anyone has repeated the same answer yet.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:59 pm

She Eats Cheese wrote:
I was playing softball with some other girls in the back yard. I went to throw a pitch. I over threw and the ball went over the batters head and shattered a picture window of the neighbors house behind ours!! Like big oops!

And then you ran!

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Walking in the Swiss mountains on a path just small enough to put your both feet on. At one side was a glacier at the other side a ravine.
It was scary.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:56 pm

Rock climbing while geocaching with no safety ropes?  Travelling nearly .1 of a mile in a storm drain to find a geocache in the dark?  Hiding inside a large hole on a train bridge while the train ran over us when I was a kid?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:55 pm

OMG !!!!! I am literally LOL in amazement at all these answers !!
I think I love reading the answers more than having to digging into my own brain cells to remember something to answer these questions. LoveIT!!!!

For me there are clearly different semantics in the questions - but like Driven said, some of the answers may overlap. "craziest" "dumbest" "scariest" all of these pretty much describe mine:

It's 1987 -
Returning from a record store in Palm Desert. Me & my buddy were 16 or 17. Behind us, also doing the speed limit of about 55, were our other 2 buddies who followed along in their classic VW bug. As I was driving along in my little Datsun 210 pickup and listening to Megadeth cranked to 11, I told John to grab the steering wheel, and reach his left leg over to keep the gas pedal down (you can see where this one is going)- I was then free of driving so that I could roll the window down and stick my entire upper torso out of the truck - as I pumped my metal fists in the air, my mind was fascinated at how much air was hitting my body at only 55... I didn't pay attention much in school when they discussed physics, but I became an instant physics master when the amount of my body sticking out of the truck TIMES the acceleration and force of wind hitting my upper torso EQUALED my entire body nearly flying out of the truck...... I wish I could say that was the only dumb thing we did as teenagers... but that was certainly the craziest. If my foot didn't catch the bottom of the door and I got my fool-head back in the truck - I would have had the DUMBEST obituary ever printed in these parts.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:45 pm

Not to mention how your friend would have had to stop the truck. Razz
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:23 pm

How about the stuff you did as a little kid?
My Dad would send us to our rooms so could cool off and not spank in anger, usually.
Once I but a stuffed animal down my pants, not sure why I though he wouldn't notice but he laughed so hard he didn't spank me.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:29 pm

^ {{Insert Eddie Murphy laugh here}} Now THAT's funny man !!

(oh and yes, Driven: it would have been ugly cuz he would have just witnessed his best friend get snuffed and he probably wouldn't have had great control of a truck from the passenger seat... VERY stupid - wish I never did that. Course it probably would have made an episode of "1001 ways to die")  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
OMG !!!!! I am literally LOL in amazement at all these answers !!
I think I love reading the answers more than having to digging into my own brain cells to remember something to answer these questions. LoveIT!!!!
Yep, I feel the same way!

Redeemed Fool wrote:
How about the stuff you did as a little kid?
My Dad would send us to our rooms so could cool off and not spank in anger, usually.
Once I but a stuffed animal down my pants, not sure why I though he wouldn't notice but he laughed so hard he didn't spank me.

My dad told a story to once about how he used to live with his Aunt & Uncle, and they would make him cut his own switch to get a spanking with.  One time he was told to cut a switch for his Aunt to paddle him with, he cut it down and didn't remove any of the leaves.  His Aunt was so furious she didn't even notice and proceeded to beat him (with little effect), he said he probably would have gotten away with it if he hadn't been laughing so hard that she finally figured it out.

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #18
Page 1 of 1