Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first "Lyrics Video" creation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

My first "Lyrics Video" creation Empty
PostSubject: My first "Lyrics Video" creation   My first "Lyrics Video" creation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:44 am

Man do I have a new appreciation for people who make these things... I've made some videos before, but never one with the lyrics that have to be timed just right... they're freaking time consuming ! 

I was inspired to create this particular video as the lyrics are so strong and powerful, I felt they should be heard/read by everyone (whether you like the song or not).

So here it is, enjoy...  

Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: My first "Lyrics Video" creation   My first "Lyrics Video" creation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:01 am

Good job man, though I never liked HP those are great lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: My first "Lyrics Video" creation   My first "Lyrics Video" creation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:38 pm

Kool! (looks like a major pain to do)

PostSubject: Re: My first "Lyrics Video" creation   My first "Lyrics Video" creation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Nice job!

We did a gig for See You at the Party at a pizza parlor. Hokus Pick was in the area and crashed it.  They ended up playing a short set on our gear.  Really cool guys!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: My first "Lyrics Video" creation   My first "Lyrics Video" creation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:42 pm

How cool is that !! They seem like great guys - I totally have their sense of humor (as seen on their Brothers video as well as in some of their songs).

And yes Staybrite, took me 4 hours to do that one short song.... doubt I'll be doing anymore too soon  Shocked
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: My first "Lyrics Video" creation   My first "Lyrics Video" creation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Thank you for doing that. I have a feeling that I'll be watching it a few more times.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: My first "Lyrics Video" creation   My first "Lyrics Video" creation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:32 am

Samson wrote:
Thank you for doing that. I have a feeling that I'll be watching it a few more times.

You're welcome !

I know there are several Christians (esp men) who struggle with a lot of things he addresses in the song, and I for one am one of those Christians. My wife is always reminding me that it's not up to my accomplishments to make me feel fulfilled. I have struggles with basing my self-worth off of my accomplishments - which has made for a very roller-coaster life... this is not what God intended, rather it is human nature (specifically men's human nature - always wanting to feel like WE had something to do with it).

When I first heard this song back in the early 90s, I was blown away at how it spoke to me... 

I pray that it blows others away as well... it's one of those "lost" songs that not many are aware of - yet it speaks a great truth.
My desire was to create these kind of lyric videos for every song that has meant a lot to me lyrically, regardless the style of music... but I doubt I'll have the time  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: My first "Lyrics Video" creation   My first "Lyrics Video" creation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:41 am

Restoring the Locust Years is one I feel that way about. Hey, it's pretty short.  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: My first "Lyrics Video" creation   My first "Lyrics Video" creation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:07 pm

yeh, but it would take me an hour just looking up those words in the dictionary  Wink  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: My first "Lyrics Video" creation   My first "Lyrics Video" creation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:51 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
yeh, but it would take me an hour just looking up those words in the dictionary  Wink  Laughing

Actually, if you have Chrome, you can download an app called "google dictionary". You can either drag your mouse over a word, then click the dictionary icon, and it will give you the meaning, or you can double click the word you want, and a little box will pop up with the definition. Which is a plus for me, because I write a lot of prose on facebook, and I love to use obscure words.

EDIT-If you're typing text in a box like this, double clicking will not work. Same goes for posting on facebook. You won't be able to double click a word until after you have made the post.

Last edited by Samson on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: My first "Lyrics Video" creation   My first "Lyrics Video" creation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:16 pm

That's pretty cool... gonna hafta look into that  Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first "Lyrics Video" creation   My first "Lyrics Video" creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first "Lyrics Video" creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: