Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7

Go down 
+7
Follower of Jesus
Fundy
Staybrite
Redeemed Fool
Timshell64
alldatndensum
Dynamis
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

"Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:44 pm

Got mine today...

BEST.  LETTER 7.  ALBUM.  YET! 

WOW!! This thing smokes!!!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:00 pm

I am not sure I would call it their best.  I am not sure that I wouldn't, either!   lol! 

These days, it seems almost unrealistic for a band/artist to put out three albums and bring this caliber of talent each time.  Whether this becomes my favorite Letter 7 album or not is irrelevant to me at this point.  What is important, though, is that Letter 7 has put together a strong album that the fans of the first two albums are going to absolutely love.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:07 am

Still waiting to get mine.
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:28 am

It'll be my favorite because it mixes the stellar songwriting and production of FTL with the vocals of the first album. I love this record.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Finally able to hear it all the way through and it's excellent like I knew it would be.
Back to top Go down
Timshell64

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Wow what an awesome cd!!!
Back to top Go down
rich71

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:51 pm

So for the people that have the cd. Whats your favorite song of the cd. If its possible to have just one favorite that is Smile
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:52 pm

It's really an awesome CD.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:47 pm

Holy Holy and New Creation are the early standout cuts.
Back to top Go down
rich71

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:44 pm

I will not be able to buy this cd completely. I have to do it piecemeal. I went on amazon and got New Creation after hearing the sample. What a great song. This cd just continues the Letter7 tradition of great production quality, meaty lyrics, great vocals, and the talent behind the instruments.
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:47 pm

After probably 30 times through it now, my favorite track is probably "Don't Fall Away", but it is close. Other favorites include "Tribulation Saints", "Children of Light" and "Archangel". I really like "New Creation" a lot too. There's not a bad song on this album.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:02 pm

I was thinking that too, I really like them all.
Back to top Go down
rich71

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:39 pm

My stand outs are New Creation , Holy Holy and Dont Fall Away.
Back to top Go down
rich71

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:16 am

Just found out the reason why Stevve Young isnt on the 3Rd cd is because of breach of contract. Anyone here know what the breach was. I wonder why they couldnt have worked things out
Back to top Go down
IM4given

IM4given

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2012-08-21

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:39 pm

I got it and have listened to it several times.  GREAT cd!!  There's not a bum in the lot.  Great production and in-your-face-lyrics.  A couple of faves are Trial By Fire and Archangel.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:01 pm

I still don't have it.  Sad 

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:41 pm

Awwww Staybrite.
It's a cool CD , vet gaaf.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3875

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I still don't have it.  Sad 
Even I just ordered it a couple days ago.

Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:07 am

I have listened to this a few times now and I don't think there is a bad song on it. Definitely the top contender for album of the year for me.

Follower of Jesus

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:01 am

Indeed! Not a single bad song...not one.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:47 pm

Yes, there is.  Its track 17.  You say that there isn't a track 17?  Then I guess there really isn't a bad track on here.

lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:45 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7   "Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Don't Fall Away", new song from LETTER 7
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2