Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crown of Mercy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Crown of Mercy Empty
PostSubject: Crown of Mercy   Crown of Mercy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:12 pm

I was hunting around for a record at CDBaby, and I stumbled across this band "Crown of Mercy". They have an album called "New Beginnings", I can't say that I am terribly excited about the vocals at first listen, but I actually like the music.

Quote :

Crown of Mercy is on the verge of breaking new ground. Bringing in your face progressive rock music to the Christian scene. This sounds like it could scare a few elderly women. The loud crunching guitars with the pounding rhythm section is enough to make grandpa grab on to the closest rail and pray for mercy.......

Click on the CDBaby link to read the rest, and listen to sound samples of all the tracks.
http://cdbaby.com/cd/crownofmercy

drumdude

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Crown of Mercy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crown of Mercy   Crown of Mercy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:17 pm

in my opinion its not the greatest but its ok
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Crown of Mercy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crown of Mercy   Crown of Mercy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:42 pm

I am putting the finishing touches on a review of the Crown Of Mercy CD and should have it online later this evening. What we have in Crown Of Mercy is guitar driven progressive rock. The band makes very effective use of acoustic guitar.

The best way to sum up would be "very good with great potential but not yet quite great".
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Crown of Mercy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crown of Mercy   Crown of Mercy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:18 pm

They have to be good - they're from Indiana. The bassist stopped by my house a couple months ago. Really nice guy.

Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Crown of Mercy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crown of Mercy   Crown of Mercy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:07 pm

Dynamis wrote:

The best way to sum up would be "very good with great potential but not yet quite great".

I think I would have to agree with that assesment.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Crown of Mercy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crown of Mercy   Crown of Mercy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:23 pm

The music is pretty good, actually; but the vocals need some work to really get them more attention from potential fans.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

Crown of Mercy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crown of Mercy   Crown of Mercy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crown of Mercy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: