Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian...

Go down 
+2
Guilty/Forgiven
Staybrite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian... Empty
PostSubject: So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian...   So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:20 pm

...but you didn't do the whole kickstarter thing.  Well you can still hear an unmastered track from the (hopefully) soon to be released Guardian album "Almost Home"

Follow this link to the Jesus Freak Hideout download web page.
http://www.jesusfreakhideout.com/downloads/freemusic.asp

Download the various artists album "Songs We've Been Trying To Tell You About (And Others We Haven't) Vol. 3"

There is a new track from Guardian in there titled "Free" and apparently it will be on the new album due out Novemberish.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian...   So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:42 pm

GOT IT ! Nice !
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian...   So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:39 am

We will download this when we get to a PC. I wonder if they'll let us play this on the show?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian...   So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:52 am

She Eats Cheese wrote:
We will download this when we get to a PC. I wonder if they'll let us play this on the show?
It's actually a bit rough sounding (not being mastered), I was a little surprised to see it in this compilation,

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian...   So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:50 pm

Getting antsy to hear the final version of these songs. November is going to be rocking with Stryper & Guardian releasing new albums. Am I missing something or is this like the hey day of rock?. Pop Metal favorites releasing new albums in 2013....Good times indeed
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5326
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian...   So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Yes, it's been a great year!

It's going to be tough call to chose my album of the year...

Sacred Warrior, P K Mitchell, Bloodgood, Stryper, Mission Of One, Guardian, Razorigami, John Elefante, Golden Resurrection, King James...

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian...   So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:35 pm

ChosenOne wrote:
.... Am I missing something or is this like the hey day of rock?. Pop Metal favorites releasing new albums in 2013....Good times indeed
I agree.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23468
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian...   So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Got another Kickstarter update.  We WON'T be getting the CD in November as promised.  The songs are all recorded but not mixed or mastered.

I wouldn't look for this before January, truthfully.  Also, I doubt I will support Guardian with another Kickstarter program after this.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian...   So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:26 am

The song isn't bad...but there is no way I could handle an entire album with that style...

sooooo.....this will be one album I won't bother getting (no real surprise, I don't like most of Guardian's stuff to begin with anyway)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian...   So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So You Wanna Hear Some New Guardian...
Page 1 of 1