Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Pre-Orders"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

"Pre-Orders" Empty
PostSubject: "Pre-Orders"   "Pre-Orders" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Ok, so I've Pre-Ordered the following:

Mission of One CD
Stryper CD
My Life With Deth book by Dave Ellefson

Here's the thing- I've never Pre-Ordered anything before (except an ApologetiX album once, but I got the songs immediately via download)... I've always been an impatient buyer = If I put money out, I want the product NOW ! But I've gotten a little more patient (in my old age -haha) and am actually doing this Pre-Order thing now.

Anyone else here Pre-Order things, or are you more of a "Buy it and get it"  kind of a person ?
Back to top Go down

"Pre-Orders" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Pre-Orders"   "Pre-Orders" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:33 pm

I pre order everything I can...

It helps the label/distributor as well as the band. I know Roxx has said before how important pre-orders are to him, that is why a lot of times they try to do something extra to entice you to pre-order.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

"Pre-Orders" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Pre-Orders"   "Pre-Orders" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:17 pm

I will do preorders from bands that I know and feel that I will get what I order.  I don't do it for newer bands.  But, I have several preordered right now including the new P.K. Mitchell, Bride, and Bloodgood.  I also have the new Guardian coming (eventually) through their Kickstarter program.  I have not preordered the new Stryper as I was waiting until I get paid from the church to do that.

I like to help out the bands/labels and preorder to help them cover costs.  The more merch they move when the discs are going to print is that much out of pocket expenses the band doesn't have to cover.  I won't get involved until I know the project is finished with the mix/mastering, though, as you just have to wait too blessed long to get to hear it.  However, I will usually preorder things I am very excited about to help out either the band or label.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

"Pre-Orders" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Pre-Orders"   "Pre-Orders" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:04 am

I've preordered Mission Of One.
Plan to preorder Bloodgood and Stryper.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

"Pre-Orders" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Pre-Orders"   "Pre-Orders" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:45 pm

I'm all for preordering!  Done so many times.  What I currently have pre-ordered:

My Silent Wake - Preservation Restoration Reconstruction (via Kickstarter)
My Silent Wake / Pylon - split
Solamors - Depravity's Demise (via Kickstarter)
Kauan - "private release"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Pre-Orders" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Pre-Orders"   "Pre-Orders" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Pre-Orders"
Page 1 of 1