Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November

Go down 
+7
alldatndensum
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
Fundy
kerrick
ishmael81
Emil
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emil

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November Empty
PostSubject: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:41 am

The self-titled debut album from Theocracy will be re-released on November 15th in Europe and November 19th in North America.

Check out a sampler here: https://youtu.be/ffoULa9OfCU

Shawn Benson recorded the drums for the re-issue, Matt did the album remix and the mastering was handled by Mika Jussila.

You can pre-order the album here: http://ulteriumstore.bigcartel.com/

I hope you'll enjoy this album as much as I do!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:57 am

I may wait on this. I have the original and am low on funds so...

Didn't I post something to that effect here earlier?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:31 pm

Wow..really looking forward to the album..not sure if I am willing to pay $23 ($15 plus 8 shipping) for it though.

Only 10 songs...no bonus or pre order incentives...

At that point I may wait for it to be available digitally (if it ever is).

After going hog wild the last 2 years rebuying my entire collection, I have gotten to the point financially where I need to be more disciplined with the ol $$$.

For $16, Stryper has a cd AND dvd coming out..for comparison

Now maybe if Matt signed them....
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:04 pm

Dang, $8 shipping is pretty excessive for a CD...  Yeah I'm with B4L on this one; it'd be nice if there was a bonus track or something.  I already have the original and like it just fine.  I'd like to get this one if it sounds much different/better but I may wait until it's available for a more reasonable price...
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5330
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:49 pm

I'm in two minds... love Theocracy, but not sure I can justify buying something I already have and love!  Yes, if there was a bonus track I'd be more interested.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Emil

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:02 pm

The album will of course be available digitally once it's released, and also through Amazon and all those places.

There's a lot different with this album than the last one, both when it comes to packaging [extended booklet, track commentaries etc.] and production. For me, this is almost like a new album since the production is so much better with real drums and a proper mix/master.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Emil wrote:
The album will of course be available digitally once it's released, and also through Amazon and all those places.

There's a lot different with this album than the last one, both when it comes to packaging [extended booklet, track commentaries etc.] and production. For me, this is almost like a new album since the production is so much better with real drums and a proper mix/master.
Once it comes to Amazon, I am sure I will pick up the cd.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Very good news, I've been looking forward to getting this for a while now.

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Yeah, shipping from Europe has gone up some.  But if you order enough, you make out pretty well Smile
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:56 pm

I think I am just going to pass.  While they are a talented bunch, I just can't get into this band at all.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:36 am

I'll pass for this CD too.
Theocracy is not really my band.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:19 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I think I am just going to pass.  While they are a talented bunch, I just can't get into this band at all.
rockerVu2 wrote:
I'll pass for this CD too.
Theocracy is not really my band.
Fight Tsk tsk...  To each their own I guess!  Dang I love Theocracy!  I'll probably get it, though I'm in no hurry to since it's $$$ and I've already got the original.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:36 pm

I've no problems other love Theocracy, but I can't get into this band.
Sorry.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Apology accepted; I'll pray for you.  Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:02 pm

kerrick wrote:
Apology accepted; I'll pray for you.  Wink
lol!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:00 am

Kerrick lol! 

That's what you have to do the rest of your life.
Praying that I like Theocracy.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:43 am

Hahahaha ok I'll get on it then!
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Out and this is how it's supposed to be. Full and crisp and a big drum sound. cheers
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:19 pm

I've listened to a few samples and frankly, I can't tell enough of a difference to shell out the cash for the new disc...
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:40 pm

Samples aren't enough.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Don't have the original, so I might as well get this version if I get it at all. Can anyone recommend some songs from it?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:51 pm

May favorites from that album are:
Ichthus
The Serpent's Kiss
Sinner
Victory Dance

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:54 pm

danielbandfan wrote:
Don't have the original, so I might as well get this version if I get it at all. Can anyone recommend some songs from it?
The whole album is spectacular and you should buy it!  As an intro to the album, I'd check out Ichthus and Theocracy.  My personal favorite is The Healing Hand.  The lyrics to that are pretty dang powerful.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:44 am

Which song would I recommend from the album??? All of them!!! Woo
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:18 am

The Serpent's Kiss is a standout and Sinner and Icthus are right up there also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November   Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theocracy debut album re-issue coming in November
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: