Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barnabas re-releases...

Go down 
+4
Redeemed Fool
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
Driven
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Barnabas re-releases... Empty
PostSubject: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:42 am

So I've had word from the Barnabas fan page, run by Njo, that the Barnabas albums are going to be re-released on Retroactive Records. Hopefully, they will be available next year.
https://www.facebook.com/barnabasband

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:03 am

I truly hope this happens, but this exact same news has been issued twice in the last several years.

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:47 am

Hopefully they have all of their ducks in a row to make this happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:05 am

Matthew Hunt said several months ago that he had spoken to her and put the gears into motion. I really think this will get done. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:43 pm

If Matt says it's a go, then more than likely it's a go Smile
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:53 pm

So I've been listening to Barnabas on YouTube. Literally, progressive metal. Very heavy music (riffs and vocals), but with a certain touch of the progressive, in the songwriting and in the keyboards. I really can't wait for this to come out if/when it does. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:26 pm

I hope so but i've heard this before. And I heard that one of the other members hold the rights so hopefully that's worked out.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:32 am

Matt is pretty good at following through.  But he makes sure he has all of the necessary permissions first.
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:03 am

Looking forward hearing those classics again.
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:28 am

I hope they happen.  I am not sure, however, that I would rebuy these.  I like them, but this isn't my favorite band.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:34 pm

I hope they come about, would love to have a decent copy of Approaching Light Speed, Little Foxes, and Feel The Fire.

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:10 pm

I'd like to see this happen too. On the reissue of Little Foxes/Feel The Fire reissue you can hear where they spliced parts of 2 songs so they could fit them on to 1 cd
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Rabid Rob wrote:
I'd like to see this happen too. On the reissue of Little Foxes/Feel The Fire reissue you can hear where they spliced parts of 2 songs so they could fit them on to 1 cd

I have that double album set too, and even though I never heard the orig. something sounded off on at least one of the songs.

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2013-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:47 pm

This is one of my favorite bands and I would pre-order all of these. Anyone have an update?
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:21 pm

Yes, a post from Nancy Jo (vocalist) on Facebook earlier today mentioned a late spring re-release of all five Barnabas albums. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
lifemetal

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2013-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:46 pm

Excellent news! This has been needed for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barnabas re-releases...   Barnabas re-releases... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barnabas re-releases...
Page 1 of 1