Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andy McCarroll and Moral Support

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Andy McCarroll and Moral Support Empty
PostSubject: Andy McCarroll and Moral Support   Andy McCarroll and Moral Support I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:40 pm

I've always loved this album, the only one I've ever been able to find by this Irish punk/new wave/pop band. I'm not sure why, as it's certainly not ground-breaking. I guess it's just a fun pack of songs to listen to.  A crazy thing happened while I was listening last night, however: my computer's sound driver got it's panties in a bind and stared playing all my music about 15% faster than normal (I compared with my iPhone to be sure what was going on). Anyhow, playing these guys that much faster made them sound like a Veggie Tales album! LOL!  I kept having visions of Larry the Cucumber singing the songs! 

Rockin' 

Anyhow, someone put the songs on YouTube.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BearDad on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the usual typos)
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Andy McCarroll and Moral Support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy McCarroll and Moral Support   Andy McCarroll and Moral Support I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Oh man that's hilarious!

Andy McCarroll and Moral Support
Page 1 of 1