Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Miracle Healing / Insurance Scam Conspiracy Theory

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Miracle Healing / Insurance Scam Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: My Miracle Healing / Insurance Scam Conspiracy Theory   My Miracle Healing / Insurance Scam Conspiracy Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:44 pm

I was watching Kenneth Copeland tonight, and they had two people giving testimony of receiving miracle healing during Gloria Copeland's meeting.

The first was a heavy set black woman who supposedly was hurt in a slip on fall on ice, the second was a young black woman who claimed she couldn't lift her arms after being electrocuted by an ATM.

Both were jumping around and showing how they received a miracle healing.

It got me thinking...

We know a lot of people file false injury claims (slip & falls or worker's comp or auto accident injuries) trying to get paid.

So I wonder, after they received their settlement, how many have gone to a healing service and act like they received a miracle healing so that they could stop acting hurt and go about life normally without being busted for insurance scam. After all, they can claim they had the problem until they got healed. NO court would go against that.

(not saying these 2 women were fakes, it just made me wonder)
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My Miracle Healing / Insurance Scam Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Miracle Healing / Insurance Scam Conspiracy Theory   My Miracle Healing / Insurance Scam Conspiracy Theory I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:55 am

Interesting question, I'm willing to bet more than one or two have done it.

My Miracle Healing / Insurance Scam Conspiracy Theory
Page 1 of 1