Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More songs needed to complete an album

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

More songs needed to complete an album Empty
PostSubject: More songs needed to complete an album   More songs needed to complete an album I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:14 pm

If you have these 2 songs, I will be quite grateful if you could email me the missing songs.
And for those who DO have any of these and can help me out, just let me know if there's anything you may need music-wise and I can probably help you out Thumbs Up 

Here's what I'm missing:

Kevin Brandow - from the album "Kiss a Horse Named Libby" I need song 1 "Holy Smokes" and song 2 "Stupid Cupid"
(I already have songs 3 and 4) I went on his site to try and purchase the 2 songs with a Visa gift card I have, but learned that he only takes PayPal services and when I put my Gift card info in, Paypal will not accept gift cards. Which is foolish since it's as good as cash. Very frustrating.

So if anyone has those 2 songs, it'd be awesome if you could email them to me.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: More songs needed to complete an album   More songs needed to complete an album I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Sorry, I'm no help.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: More songs needed to complete an album   More songs needed to complete an album I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Can't help you Guilty/Forgiven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More songs needed to complete an album   More songs needed to complete an album I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Nope.

Go fish
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More songs needed to complete an album   More songs needed to complete an album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More songs needed to complete an album
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: