Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Single From The Letter Black

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New Single From The Letter Black Empty
PostSubject: New Single From The Letter Black   New Single From The Letter Black I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:53 pm

The Letter Black is actually planning to release their new album this year. The store date is November 12th. You can check out a new song if you follow this link to revolver magazine.

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/exclusive-the-letter-black-premiere-new-song-pain-killer.html

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Single From The Letter Black   New Single From The Letter Black I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:52 pm

I like the song, but I can't say that I love it.  It might take a couple more listens to really click for me.  The down side to this song is that, while I love her voice, the music sounds just like Skillet, Disciple, Red, We As Human, etc.  These bands are getting to a place where they all sound just alike.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New Single From The Letter Black   New Single From The Letter Black I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:18 pm

I haven't heard the whe song so I can't really speak on it, but I agree with your "they all sound alike" sentiment
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: New Single From The Letter Black   New Single From The Letter Black I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:00 am

It is about time they release this album. It was supposed to be released in februari already. I pre-ordered my copy back then. I am still waiting...
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New Single From The Letter Black   New Single From The Letter Black I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:53 am

I thought I remember an april release date, but then for some reason the went back in the studi to record some more songs, and that pushed it back to November.
I have always thought that many modern rock bands sounded samey. Which is probably why I like so few of them.

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: New Single From The Letter Black   New Single From The Letter Black I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 5:24 pm

The original release date was in february, then pushed back to april, to june, to september and now to november. I pre ordered my copy late january rght before the first push-back. It will be my last pre-order ever!
Staybrite wrote:
I thought I remember an april release date, but then for some reason the went back in the studi to record some more songs, and that pushed it back to November.
I have always thought that many modern rock bands sounded samey.  Which is probably why I like so few of them.
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New Single From The Letter Black   New Single From The Letter Black I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:24 pm

Man what a terrible preorder experience. I don't do preorders myself.

PostSubject: Re: New Single From The Letter Black   New Single From The Letter Black I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Single From The Letter Black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: