Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obscure 80s/90s Bands

Go down 
+4
Fundy
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
MikeInFla
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Obscure 80s/90s Bands - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscure 80s/90s Bands   Obscure 80s/90s Bands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Full Armor ??? What ??? How have I never heard of them ? How can I get a copy of their album(s) ?
MUST KNOW NOW !!
 Interesting bit of info for ya...

Vin Van Volt was the lead singer for Full Armour, he was the replacement for Barren Cross when Mike Lee left after State Of Control. VVV sang on the tour.

Mike came back for Rattle..

From Wiki
In 1989, as a follow-up to their Enigma debut, they released State of Control, and Hotter than Hell Live!, a full production live album on Medusa Records, was released the following year (1990). A few months later, Rock for the King was reissued and has since become a collector's item. Subsequent to lead singer Michael Lee (now known as Michael Drive) pursuing another project (becoming writer and lead vocalist for the band Bare Bones), vocalist Vincent Van Voltenburg, aka, (Vin Van Volt) of the Christian Metal quartet, (Full Armor), was introduced as the new lead singer and took the reins for all live performances during the 1990 "State of Control World Tour" which included sold out shows in Ireland, Germany, Austria and the U.S.A. Soon after the 1990 World Tour ended, the new lineup with Ray Parris on (Guitar), Jim LaVerde (Bass), Vin Van Volt (vocals) and David LaVai (drums), was to begin writing for the next record which might have included a Vin Van Volt song called "Pain Reliever". The song, a new sound for Barren Cross, was well received by audiences on the State of Control tour. The record with this new lineup would never materialize, and Barren Cross went on hiatus until their last full-length release (to date), the stylistically evolved Rattle Your Cage, released on Rugged Records in 1994. "Rattle Your Cage" featured all of the original members of Barren Cross.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Obscure 80s/90s Bands - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscure 80s/90s Bands   Obscure 80s/90s Bands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:20 pm

^ that IS pretty cool ! I will be using that info for my website, thanks !

BTW I am now in possession of their 4 song EP for anyone interested. Just PM me for the 4 song EP by Full Armor.

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down

Obscure 80s/90s Bands
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3