Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers Empty
PostSubject: Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers   Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:30 am

This is a wallpaper I made featuring covers from releases in the 80s and early 90s. If you set as desktop background then go in and select stretch mode it fills the screen nicely. If you want to see more detail just use an image viewer (like the default Windows photo viewer) and select view as actual size. The dimensions are huge at 3507x2480.

You do not need to sign up for Google Drive to download it.
Download here :   Download Wallpaper From Google Drive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers   Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:44 am

Black version download

file size is larger (8mb)

Collage in black from Google Drive
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers   Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:52 am

Cool!

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers   Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Sorry, but the Warrior "Code Of Life" CD actually came out in 2001 as opposed to the 80s and 90s.  So it looks like you are going to have to go back and do everything all over again...

Only kidding!  Nice job and looking forward to downloading!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers   Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Thanks Dynamis...

and while you are joking about that..there are SOME on there that are newer releases, but the material is from the 80s and 90s.... Crossforce's is a perfect example.

ok..so another update..

I just redid the collage because a couple of the tiles were too narrow, and I wound up replacing and adding a lot more than I intended. If you like the collages, you can download the NEWEST and FINAL versions of both the white and black in one zip..I like this one a LOT more....

If you have issues getting it let me know

Click Here To Download Collage.zip from Google Drive
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers   Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Very cool ! Thanks ! Gonna use that one for a while !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers   Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wallpaper/Background I made of 80s/90s covers
Page 1 of 1