Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some more Incarnate Updates...

Go down 
+2
rockerVu2
Thomas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas

Thomas

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Some more Incarnate Updates... Empty
PostSubject: Some more Incarnate Updates...   Some more Incarnate Updates... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:37 am

Go to the bottom for the new info... I figured I'd do it all in one thread, rather than ending up with a bunch of threads about the same thing...

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around here in a while - I've been pretty busy with recording and stuff.

As some of you already know, I've been working pretty hard to try to complete the Incarnate CD as soon as possible. I had originally hoped to have it released in the summer, but it got delayed for one reason and another, and now the summer has come and gone... but it's getting there!

I still need to record some bass guitar tracks, and I have a few vocal tracks left to go. I am currently recruiting guitarists to help out with some solos, so if any of you out there are shredders and want to be involved, please let me know! Once these few tracks are finished, then I'm down to the final mixing stage, which won't take long at all, because I'm already halfway through it.

So please keep this project in your prayers, and hopefully I will be able to start taking pre-orders before too much longer!

There are some samples on the Incarnate website... I'll try to get some samples of the new stuff put up soon.
http://www.unforsaken.ca/Incarnate/main.html
(please bear in mind that this site is still a work in progress)

Thanks to all of you who have continued to support and encourage me during this long recording process!

Last edited by on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforsaken.ca
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Some more Incarnate Updates...   Some more Incarnate Updates... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 8:26 am

Looking forward to the Incarnate album Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Some more Incarnate Updates...   Some more Incarnate Updates... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:06 am

EXCELLENT ! Man, that's some great stuff there, I can't wait till that one's available.
Is Unforsaken and Incarnate the same band ?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Some more Incarnate Updates...   Some more Incarnate Updates... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:19 am

Nevermind, I answered my own question by going to your website... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3872
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Some more Incarnate Updates...   Some more Incarnate Updates... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:45 pm

Looking forward to hearing some new stuff. I assume you've already hooked up with Hooper and Pastor Brad.

Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Some more Incarnate Updates...   Some more Incarnate Updates... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:03 pm

I like the sound of these samples. You do lay down a really great riff! I also like how stinkin' melodic these songs are!!! I can't wait to hear the finished product!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Some more Incarnate Updates...   Some more Incarnate Updates... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:36 pm

Really looking forward to being able to get my hands on a copy. My Unforsaken disc is getting lonely. Not enough Canadian artists in my collection.
Wink

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Some more Incarnate Updates...   Some more Incarnate Updates... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:38 pm

Quote: "Is Unforsaken and Incarnate the same band ?"
I see that you already found the answer, but I'll answer anyway, just in case anyone else wants to know...
No, they are not the same band, but there are DEFINITELY some links between them:
First off, Incarnate started as a collaboration between myself and original Unforsaken bassist Sheldon D'Costa during a time when Unforsaken was not officially working together. We released the "Believe In Me" EP in 2002, but we never finished the full length album. Now I'm finishing the album on my own, independant from Unforsaken, although Jon Hooper is going to be involved to some extent by doing some of his usual kick butt guitar solos for me.
But technically they are not the same band. Incarnate is much different from Unforsaken in musical style - way heavier. And the writing style is very different to begin with - Sheldon's style is totally different from Unforsaken, and I have used some of my heavier songs that don't really suit Unforsaken to complete the Incarnate project.
So if Incarnate ever toured, it would definitely have to be a different band... it's just NOT me and Jon!
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Some more Incarnate Updates...   Some more Incarnate Updates... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:50 pm

Topshot - how'd you hear about PB? Grapevine moves FAST around here, eh? Smile

Thanks for all the nice comments, guys! I'm hoping it won't be TOO much longer before I can get this thing released!
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Some more Incarnate Updates...   Some more Incarnate Updates... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:33 am

You can't go wrong with Hoops doing solos. He's one of the best I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Some more Incarnate Updates...   Some more Incarnate Updates... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:37 am

You've got that right! It has always been an absolute pleasure to work with him! I gave him a bunch of clips last night to work on the solos, and I'm really looking forward to hearing what he comes up with!

And another quick update - it's now official that CMR member (not sure if he hangs out here as well...?) Pastor Brad will also be appearing on the Incarnate album with some guest guitar solos.

Not 100% official yet, but I'll let the cat out of the bag... hope he doesn't mind - our very own "Alldatndensum", Chris Dickens of Mission Of One, will probably also be appearing on the album with some bass lines. Haven't received any tracks from him yet, but I'm sure he'll do a great job! Looking forward to hearing what he can do.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Some more Incarnate Updates...   Some more Incarnate Updates... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:26 pm

Sounds good Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some more Incarnate Updates...   Some more Incarnate Updates... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some more Incarnate Updates...
Page 1 of 1