Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King James samples now up at Amazon!

Go down 
+4
Fundy
rockerVu2
Staybrite
alldatndensum
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

King James samples now up at Amazon! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King James samples now up at Amazon!   King James samples now up at Amazon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:21 pm

You guys have made me think about ordering CDs or only the downloads.

I rip the CDs to put on the MP3 player of my phone.
The fun of waiting for a package in the mailbox is nice.
But waiting for an ordered CD that is not coming is not fun.
Buying downloads means you have the music you want without waiting.
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: King James samples now up at Amazon!   King James samples now up at Amazon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:15 pm

I used to be a big CD guy, but I flipped to downloads when we started running out of room in my home to store CDs. I've been a download guy now for about 2 years, and I will never go back. Like Alldat said, I would look at the booklet once, download the songs to the computer, then put the CD away and never look at it again. So, I paid almost twice as much (with shipping) for the same music and the one look at the booklet. Sorry, but to me, that's not worth paying almost twice the price.

Downloads all the way now!!! Twisted Evil Headbang cheers
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: King James samples now up at Amazon!   King James samples now up at Amazon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:
I used to be a big CD guy, but I flipped to downloads when we started running out of room in my home to store CDs. I've been a download guy now for about 2 years, and I will never go back. Like Alldat said, I would look at the booklet once, download the songs to the computer, then put the CD away and never look at it again. So, I paid almost twice as much (with shipping) for the same music and the one look at the booklet. Sorry, but to me, that's not worth paying almost twice the price.

Downloads all the way now!!! Twisted Evil Headbang cheers

That's me too.  I have been doing 90% downloads for the last 2-1/2 to 3 years.  I do wish digital downloads would come with a pdf file of the liner notes (I mean really, how hard can that be).  The only part that concerns me is backing up the files.  I have them backed up in two different locations....just to be safe.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: King James samples now up at Amazon!   King James samples now up at Amazon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:13 am

Since some months we are using a NAS to safe all the music I have on my computer.
This NAS has two disk that's very good when you have lots of music on the computer.
I also use an external hard disc with the downloads.
I hope on this way it's not possible to loss music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King James samples now up at Amazon!   King James samples now up at Amazon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King James samples now up at Amazon!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: