Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone have this demo ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Anyone have this demo ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have this demo ?   Anyone have this demo ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Precious Death - Our Stinkin' Demo (demo)
I'd REALLY like a rip of this, if anyone has it. I make deals if there's anything you want to exchange it for...
Thanks to anyone who can help !
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have this demo ?   Anyone have this demo ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:31 pm

It's not that hard to get. Actually, if you have the "Southpaw" album, it is exactly the same. The label just released it on CD. The band recorded it independently. I used to have the demo tape years ago. When I got this on CD a couple of years back, I can't hear any difference between the demo version and the official release.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have this demo ?   Anyone have this demo ? I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:36 am

Awesome ! That's all I need to know. Thanks man.
Nevermind on this request then. I was thinking there were different songs on it, but if it's the same as Southpaw, I already own that one.
Anyone have this demo ? 676823
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have this demo ?   Anyone have this demo ? I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:10 am

A couple of the songs on the 2nd side of the tape were, I believe, in different order than on the CD. But, side one is exactly the same. A couple of them may have been renamed as well, but those are the same songs.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have this demo ?   Anyone have this demo ? I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:49 am

I had a really nice guy give me a copy of Southpaw, then I traded it to another really nice guy...
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have this demo ?   Anyone have this demo ? I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:10 am

Very Happy Nice guys are cool Cool
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3868

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have this demo ?   Anyone have this demo ? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:42 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
It's not that hard to get. Actually, if you have the "Southpaw" album, it is exactly the same.
Not according to ultmetal: "After wearing out their "Our Stinking Demo" tape, I was
anxious to get the full length disc, which only has one song off the demo ("Force
Fed")"
So 3 songs are only on the demo. Or was there a re-release of Southpaw?

Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have this demo ?   Anyone have this demo ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:45 pm

Aha !! See ! Now I'm back to wanting to hear the demo.
Again: if anyone has the demo, please PM me so I can get the mp3s from you. Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have this demo ?   Anyone have this demo ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone have this demo ?
Page 1 of 1