Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eden Fan the Flame

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Timshell64

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Eden Fan the Flame Empty
PostSubject: Eden Fan the Flame   Eden Fan the Flame I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:14 pm

I pulled this cd out tonight. I was playing cards with a friend. This is a very good cd. It did not get the recognition it deserved. There is some good leads on it as well as some good lyrics. If you do not have a copy it would be worth picking it up. Especially if you like that 80's hard rocking metal type stuff.
Tim
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Eden Fan the Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Fan the Flame   Eden Fan the Flame I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:49 pm

This was an absolutely smokin' album. Great vocals, great songwriting, and excellent leads with the amazing Rex Carroll on guitar. What isn't to love about this album except that there was never a follow up?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Eden Fan the Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Fan the Flame   Eden Fan the Flame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 am

I was just playing this last week, a remarkably good album. Like Alldat said, the only bummer is that they didn't make another

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Eden Fan the Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Fan the Flame   Eden Fan the Flame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:27 am

I totally agree guys!!!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Eden Fan the Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Fan the Flame   Eden Fan the Flame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:02 am

I agree with you guys.
Back to top Go down

Eden Fan the Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Fan the Flame   Eden Fan the Flame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:43 am

I like this album alot. Isn't it interesting that the singers name is Joe Dokken and the album had a real Dokken sound to it? Even the guitar sounded like george lynch. Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Eden Fan the Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Fan the Flame   Eden Fan the Flame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:48 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
I like this album alot. Isn't it interesting that the singers name is Joe Dokken and the album had a real Dokken sound to it? Even the guitar sounded like george lynch. Smile

I thought that was kind of intersting as well....I mean how common can the name Dokken be?

Eden Fan the Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Fan the Flame   Eden Fan the Flame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eden Fan the Flame
Page 1 of 1