Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AD--Art of the State

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

AD--Art of the State Empty
PostSubject: AD--Art of the State   AD--Art of the State I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:33 pm

I listened to this album for the first time in a long time the other day. I'm not a big fan of re-recordings, but I would love to hear some folks go into a studio and redo this album. It has some wonderful songs, but the arrangements are just so hopelessly dated.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: AD--Art of the State   AD--Art of the State I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:12 pm

I just bought that on vinyl the other day (cuz it was only 4 bucks) - I've never listened to this album but I do like other albums by Kerry, so I'm sure I'll like this one. Prolly spin it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2553
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: AD--Art of the State   AD--Art of the State I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 am

I have this on cassette and have loved it!

I haven't heard it in so long. The last time I tried playing a tape the sound just sounded weak.Plus the fact that I wore it out playing it so much didn't help. Yeah, I would also like to see a re-record of this one as well.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: AD--Art of the State   AD--Art of the State I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 2:16 pm

I'm here to resurrect a 4-year old thread. I bought this around Christmastime, having found it in a store at a bargain price of $1.50 plus tax. It's surprisingly good. Not amazing, not perfect, just downright good and enjoyable. I love singing along to "We Are The Men" and "The Only Way To Have A Friend". cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AD--Art of the State   AD--Art of the State I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Funny cuz I haven't jammed the 2 albums I have in many years and for the last couple of weeks I've had the itch to jam them but haven't yet.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: AD--Art of the State   AD--Art of the State I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 11:03 am

Guess I need to re-visit this on vinyl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AD--Art of the State   AD--Art of the State I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AD--Art of the State
Page 1 of 1