Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TATTOO

Go down 
+6
rockerVu2
sabidoo
Staybrite
Guilty/Forgiven
alldatndensum
Driven
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Anyone else besides me got ink. Both of my arms are covered and I am looking at my back and legs next. My wife is inked up real heavy also..including her arms.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:37 pm

I personally don't get tattoos… I'm cool with them but I don't understand why people would have it done. Razz
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:55 pm

To be honest, I just find extreme tattooing a bit grotesque. It turns my stomach when I see extreme ink or piercings. I just can't do it myself.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:31 am

Well chris...guess your not as hardcore as some Razz just kidding..I am not into male body pierceing but I do like women to be pierced. I do have very long hair though..almost waist level.

what I don't like is amature or jail tattooing
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:44 am

No offense taken. If being into tats or piercing makes one "hardcore", then I definitely am not. Never have been. As for the longer hair, mine is getting too thing on top to thing about growing it out. I'd look like somebody yanked the back of my head and pulled all the hair off the top.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:10 am

It's funny cuz my wife and I both love tattoo shows ie Tattoo Nightmare and the Tattoo Challenge, LA Ink etc..
We also love the artwork (I'll sometimes be at a store and just ask someone if I can admire their art)...

BUT, we don't have any tatts and don't plan on getting any. We're kinda strange that way.
My son's 19 and has started his tatts. The only thing I don't like about his is, he's spending the money on them that he should be paying overdue bills with Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:03 pm

I love tattoos! But I would never have one. I almost got one when I was 21 and I would regret it if I had that tattoo now. But I dig the full sleeve tatts that bikers/rockers seem to favor. My sister-in law has a couple of cool looking tattoos (a scorpion and a dragon). While I appreciate the art and talent in many tatts, I have to admit that I don't like them when they come above the collar (just looks kind of ghetto to me to have tattoos on your neck or face).

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:29 pm

I have little if any room to talk, but.....

I'm not a fan of ink at all. To me it's pretty much sick and disgusting. Why would someone take something as beautiful and perfect as the human body and deface it in such a manner? If we are created in God's image, then tattoo's would be like telling Him that His creation isn't good enough.

With that said, if you really want them, do what you will. I just wish that people would keep their so called 'art' covered when in public.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:06 pm

For me no tattoos.
The needles scare me away.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5324
Registration date : 2007-05-04

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:42 am

I don't like tattoos. Not my thing at all. I don't mind if others do it as I realise that when done will it does look rather impressive. But although I can see the attraction I don't really like the look, especially forty years down the line when it all goes a bit hazy.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:05 pm

Quote :
If we are created in God's image, then tattoo's would be like telling Him that His creation isn't good enough.

I believe that means spiritually only. The spirits inside the body is who we really are. Our flesh is just a covering that will be replaced someday...our current flesh has nothing to do with Gods concern in my view.

Quote :
I just wish that people would keep their so called 'art' covered when in public.

What fun would that be...I, as well as all inked people, love to show off our ink..of course we get inked to express ourselves in our way and most inked people don't care if anyone is offended...I would never cover my ink.
So it appears I am the only inked person in the group.
Back to top Go down

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Quote :
As for the longer hair, mine is getting too thing on top to thing about
growing it out. I'd look like somebody yanked the back of my head and
pulled all the hair off the top.

Razz...my hair is thinning on top also. Oh well...I dig Klingon's and the Klingon look is cool with me Smile
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:19 am

I'm thankful to have recieved the genes from my Dad's side of the family when it comes to hair - just a little receding, but still full. My mom's side has all the men losing hair starting in their 20s, so I dodged a bullet there.

I plan to not cut my hair for at least another year... and see how it goes. I can finally put it in a ponytail - but it sticks straight out of the back of my head, so I'll be waiting a while before I start rubber banding it.
If this is my mid-life crisis, then I'm doing pretty good Laughing
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:08 pm

I would love to have a tattoo on my arm of a plane so I could point at it and say "Look boss! De Plane, de plane!"...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
I'm thankful to have recieved the genes from my Dad's side of the family when it comes to hair - just a little receding, but still full. My mom's side has all the men losing hair starting in their 20s, so I dodged a bullet there.

This is a bit of a sore spot with me. Every single male on my mom's side has a full thick head of hair. Every male on my father's side (except for one of his brothers) also has a thick full mane of hair. I have that one uncle (out of over a dozen men) who is bald as a cue-ball. I started loosing my hair in my early 20's (albeit slowly). I even went to the doctor to see if it was something with my diet/body chemistry....he did a few test and told me that it was just typical male pattern baldness (just started early). I'm 45 now and it's not that big of a deal, but I would still love to have a full head of hair again.

Guilty/Forgiven

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:51 am

Found this quite interesting about early Christians and tattoos:

http://www.xtimeline.com/evt/view.aspx?id=53924
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:05 am

Staybrite wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

This is a bit of a sore spot with me. Every single male on my mom's side has a full thick head of hair. Every male on my father's side (except for one of his brothers) also has a thick full mane of hair. I have that one uncle (out of over a dozen men) who is bald as a cue-ball. I started loosing my hair in my early 20's (albeit slowly). I even went to the doctor to see if it was something with my diet/body chemistry....he did a few test and told me that it was just typical male pattern baldness (just started early). I'm 45 now and it's not that big of a deal, but I would still love to have a full head of hair again.

My hair didn't really start thinning until 2006. I had foot surgery in 2004 and buzzed my head to make bathing a bit easier for a guy on crutches. My hair came back in but just a little thinner. I had to have the other foot worked on in 2006 and repeated the buzzed hair look. This time, my hair has not grown back out so much. I keep it buzzed now because I don't want to have that "comb over" look.

To be honest, I wouldn't care if all of my hair fell out. Look at it this way. Your hair is like an unbelieving, unfaithful wife. If she wants to leave, let her go. lol!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:56 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

To be honest, I wouldn't care if all of my hair fell out. Look at it this way. Your hair is like an unbelieving, unfaithful wife. If she wants to leave, let her go. lol!

That's. A great attitude, I love it!

Yeah I keep my hair buzzed short now too (I call it the "Patrick Stewart look") I even cut it myself. My brother-in-law has a wicked bad comb over, he looks a lot like Donald Trump...no offense to anyone who has a comb over, but they just look desperate and sad to me.

Guilty/Forgiven

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:44 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5324
Registration date : 2007-05-04

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:24 pm

lol!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Hey, you know we're getting old when a thread about tattoos ends up with a lengthy discussion on male pattern baldness TATTOO 13074
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:54 pm

At least we aren't all discussing our colonoscopy exams.

Guilty/Forgiven

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:18 am

I love the midazolam (Versed) they give you prior to the colonoscopy... feels like you're on cloud 9 man, the building could go up in flames and you'd just be kickin back goin wow man, coooooool.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Ok, sorry I mentioned it. Shocked

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Bah, I'm young. And my mom's dad had a good head of hair, so I'm not too worried. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TATTOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATTOO   TATTOO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TATTOO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next