Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's in your CD player/MP3 player?

Go down 
+36
Sam Tip
Oldiesmann
Livna
Andreas89
freedomfighter1
mr.electric47
MikeInFla
topshot rhit
fishingd
Readi_Sketti
ze_mau
bassdude
metaldude
BearDad
Xid
ChosenOne
LRW
Redeemed Fool
Through The Dark Radio
oteis
ishmael81
kerrick
oldschooldoom
IM4given
Mac
Just_Sue
dale434445
Fundy
Driven
unworthy
Hardkore
Dynamis
Guilty/Forgiven
alldatndensum
Staybrite
rockerVu2
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 6:51 pm

I am in the process of recording an album but late last year I contributed a song to a project a Prof at the University I work at for him. It was a collaboration album and he was barely learning recording software so he didn't even have some of the bass in time at the beginning and long story short I don't know if the project will be released cuz he did some really shady things and is not gonna get his contract renewed.

Also, I upgraded my personal recording software and when I did that my computer crashed and my brand new amp burned up on the same day and now that I've replaced it all I am having issues with the software and it turns out I need a box between the recording interface and my new NEW amp so I haven't recorded more but I have some songs ready for recording.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 6:57 pm

kerrick wrote:
Ah I just found your post which answers my question:

Cydonius wrote:
I play 6 & 8 string guitars and write lyrics. I have done a recording for a project that might have fallen through due to the main guy doing some shady stuff but oh, well. He was on a tight schedule and didn't even allow me (or the other musicians I asked to help record the song) time to get it right. We got the final mix and the bass was off a tad and my solo was off a tad at the end and we couldn't even fix it.

God willing if I ever get the chance to record and release some stuff it'll be under the name Entropy In Motion.

Blues is my first love but I'm influenced by Jazz, Fusion, Latin, 70s, etc. but filter it all through Doom and Stoner.

I'm very sorry to hear about the project you were involved with.  Sad  Do you have it available for us to hear anyways to get an idea of sound?  I'd love to hear it even if it's a bit off!
I'll PM you a Dropbox link. Keep in mind this guy's edit points are bad and I wanted to be more in charge and record it with my techniques but since it was his project I humbled myself and let him do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:11 pm

Sorry to derail this thread but, Kerrick, I noticed on the full instrumental version my solo isn't off so the dude used a program (I can't remember the name) which allows a person to move the notes if timing is off and he had to have used it in the final master cuz my guitars are off at the end of the second solo.

Ok, back to the subject of this thread. Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:31 pm

What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 818Tk%2BPy-jL._SY355_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 12:26 pm

What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 5149gSVDW6L._SS500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 2:09 pm

What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 A0115405847_10
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 3:37 pm

Charizma - Rock the World
Back to top Go down
http://kensunhid.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 5:13 pm

Welcome Dylan to CHM.
We hope you like it here as much as we do.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Cydonius, you've been on quite the doom kick! I love it. I can't seem to get into Evangelist though Nomad Son is incredible and In-Graved is great too.
Back to top Go down
dale434445

dale434445

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Guardian- Fire and Love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 6:04 pm

kerrick wrote:
Cydonius, you've been on quite the doom kick!  I love it.  I can't seem to get into Evangelist though Nomad Son is incredible and In-Graved is great too.

Thanks, man. I'm always down for some Doom but have to be in the mood for Evangelist. They remind me of Candlemass in that aspect, some of Candlemass' albums I can jam anytime but most I have to be in a certain mood for.

I wish I had more of a collection of Christian Doom and Stoner but it's hard to find and/or expensive. Nomad Son has to be my fave Christian Doom band and they were my fave the second I heard them even though they don't consider themselves Christian Doom. I currently have 33 albums from 13 artists under my iTunes Christian Doom/Stoner genre.

Now:

What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 51QxzkkszVL._SS500

Welcome, Dylan. Happy b-day, Kerrick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 7:55 pm

What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 31CnhQtQ-GL
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 1:46 pm

Michael Jackson - Thriller
Max Webster - The Best Of
Kim Mitchell - Akimbo Alogo
Impact - Scriptura
AD - Art of the State
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 2:12 pm

Nomad Son - First Light
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Wickeds End - Temporal Pain
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 3:43 pm

Petra - Petra Means Rock!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 7:10 pm

What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 81DPn3BTMrL._SY355_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 9:57 am

Deliverance-Stay Of Execution
Narnia-Through The Gate
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 11:49 am

Becoming The Archetype - Celestial Completion
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 2:10 pm

Johnny Cash - At San Quentin

(side note - about a year ago I had to sell all my Johnny Cash stuff to pay some bills. I found complete albums on Youtube until I can afford to buy the ones I want. Yay!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 4:18 pm

Animals As Leaders-The Madness Of Many
Tesseract-Perspective (Instrumental)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 5:38 pm

Benson/Griffin/Lee/Lively-Evil Killer (Instrumental)
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 6:52 pm

All of the albums by the Joe Lewis Band
Def Leppard - Hysteria

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 7:36 pm

What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 8128Z4HPYXL._SY355_
Shrinebuilder-S/T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 8:17 pm

What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 917gRbDTfeL._SY355_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in your CD player/MP3 player?   What's in your CD player/MP3 player? - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's in your CD player/MP3 player?
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next