Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testify Band

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timshell64

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Testify  Band Empty
PostSubject: Testify Band   Testify  Band I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:23 pm

I come across this band while looking around on facebook. The have 2 cds out the first one has a male vocalist which I will ost a link here. The second a female of course. I bought the first one it. I kind of get a Bill menchen style impression when listening only, no slam to Bill better vocals. If you kind of like anything remotely similar to his stuff check it out.

http://www.amazon.com/24-27-Testify/dp/B001VG2Q7C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356139099&sr=8-1&keywords=Testify+24%3A27

I may get the second one I am not sure. A female Vox has to have something special to keep my attention. I am not sure why!!!

Tim
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Testify  Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testify Band   Testify  Band I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:18 am

Good band, I like both albums. Supposedly they were working on a third album, but I don't think it has seen the light of day yet.
The female singer they had on the second album is actually the bassist (or guitarist...not sure which) for the secular band Vixen.

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Testify  Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testify Band   Testify  Band I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:05 am

Really Vixen huh, that is an interesting twist. I really enjoyed the first one. Did you get kind of a menchen sound on a lot of the cd?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Testify  Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testify Band   Testify  Band I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Timshell64 wrote:
Really Vixen huh, that is an interesting twist. I really enjoyed the first one. Did you get kind of a menchen sound on a lot of the cd?

I didn't make that connection myself. The band reminded me a little more of Stricken (not to be confused with Stryken).

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Testify  Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testify Band   Testify  Band I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:50 pm

I hear more of the Stricken vibe, too.

As far as which album is better--just get them both!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

Testify  Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testify Band   Testify  Band I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testify Band
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: