Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!

Go down 
+4
Pro-Zak
7thSecond
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
8 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! Empty
PostSubject: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 9:46 am

I'm just full of samples today, aren't I? lol! Anyway, if you are wondering what the new Deliverance CD sounds like, now's your chance.

It's in stock at Radrockers and at CD Baby. You can hear clips at CD Baby here: http://cdbaby.com/cd/deliverancemetal3

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 8:03 am

Some songs really sound very cool.
With other songs I'm having problems to like them.
Maybe it takes more time to like the other songs too.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 8:34 am

This Cd is a bit more brutal than the past several. The song "Return To Form" gives you a clue as to where Deliverance went stylistically. They definitely brought back the heavier thrash sound while keeping Jimmy's more melodic vocals in the mix. This is a true mix of both the early and latter styles of Deliverance--much to the satisfaction of most of their fans.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
7thSecond

7thSecond

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 10:53 am

I am LOVING this album!!! To me it is Deliverance's best work to date, and that is saying a lot. It's got some speed, some groove and even a little melody thrown in.
Back to top Go down
Pro-Zak

Pro-Zak

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 11:11 am

So, is this out yet?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23416
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 3:35 pm

Holy Cow this is a really old thread!
Rad Rockers doesn't even exist anymore and I haven't seen 7thSecond post here in ages.

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 4:14 pm

I didn't check the date at first and I went and looked on CDbaby and I thought alldat was losing his mind because it said it was a new CD. Apparently it was just me losing my mind.  cyclops
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 10:49 pm

Man, I wasn't old when this thread came out. (sigh)
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 6:44 pm

Pro-Zak wrote:
So, is this out yet?

It has been out for many YEARS!

Back to top Go down
Pro-Zak

Pro-Zak

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2019 9:58 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 6:48 am

Any updates on JPB II's Camelot in Smithereens redux?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 7:40 am

Normaniac wrote:
Any updates on JPB II's Camelot in Smithereens redux?

Right now, he is SLOWLY working on another Erasurehead album.

Back to top Go down
Pro-Zak

Pro-Zak

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 1:42 pm

So what do you folks think of this one? Plenty of time to have digested by now...
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 3:00 pm

Pro-Zak wrote:
So what do you folks think of this one? Plenty of time to have digested by now...
Not really I have still never heard it!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 6:23 pm

I enjoy it, brings back some of the heaviness of the first few albums while mixing the newer style in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!   Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deliverance - As Above, So Below samples!!!
Page 1 of 1