Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barren Cross Rattle Your Cage Remaster now on iTunes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3118
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Barren Cross Rattle Your Cage Remaster now on iTunes.  Empty
PostSubject: Barren Cross Rattle Your Cage Remaster now on iTunes.    Barren Cross Rattle Your Cage Remaster now on iTunes.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Also has new artwork. If you missed it the first time around you can get it now for 9.99. From Girder Records (but I checked Girder and there is no physical CD I am aware of

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/rattle-your-cage/id578993405
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross Rattle Your Cage Remaster now on iTunes.    Barren Cross Rattle Your Cage Remaster now on iTunes.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Its also on amazon mp3. Sounds good
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3118
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross Rattle Your Cage Remaster now on iTunes.    Barren Cross Rattle Your Cage Remaster now on iTunes.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:13 am

Yes, Amazon has it for 7.99. The new artwork isn't that great but it IS better than what was on the original. I downloaded the first 2 tracks, will get the rest later but I wanted to see how the remaster sounds compared to the original. As with most remasters today it is LOUDER but in a good way, not distorted at all. It is also much cleaner sounding. I recommend it for anyone who missed out on it the first time around back in 94 (like myself!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross Rattle Your Cage Remaster now on iTunes.    Barren Cross Rattle Your Cage Remaster now on iTunes.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barren Cross Rattle Your Cage Remaster now on iTunes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: