Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CCM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rich71

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-05-11

CCM Empty
PostSubject: CCM   CCM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:55 am

Is there a message forum like this one only about Bands like, Tenth Avenue North, Third Day, Sanctus Real, Mikeschair etc...
Back to top Go down

CCM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCM   CCM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:42 am

Third day is ok but for the most part I can't stand ccm. It just isn't a style of music I care for.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

CCM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCM   CCM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:59 am

Those kinds of artists are what this room is made for. However, not a lot of us cross over into those areas. The only forum I know that is mostly for that is the one at JesusFreakHideout. Expect to be the old person there as it used to be mostly teenagers that frequented it.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

CCM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCM   CCM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:01 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
The only forum I know that is mostly for that is the one at JesusFreakHideout. Expect to be the old person there as it used to be mostly teenagers that frequented it.

I was going to suggest the same. I have run into a few other boards "attempting" to cater to CCM and even modern Christian Rock (Fireflight, Kutless, Thoudand Ft Krutch, etc.) but the few I saw lacked any kind of serious activity (ie most posts were several months to a few years old).

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

CCM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCM   CCM I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:15 pm

I love it ALL ! If it praises and exalts our Father and Glorifies Jesus with the power of the Holy Spirit... then that music is welcome in my collection !

Eclectic, Diverse, Variety..... but ROCK will always be #1 for me, with all other styles following close behind.

I've always wanted to start a board that caters to ALL Christian musical styles... but seeing how much time and effort Alldat has to put into this thread makes me realize I don't have that kind of time.
Meh, maybe one day.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

CCM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCM   CCM I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

I've always wanted to start a board that caters to ALL Christian musical styles... but seeing how much time and effort Alldat has to put into this thread makes me realize I don't have that kind of time.
Meh, maybe one day.

Well maybe if you wouldn't try to work on several different projects at once you could do it!Laughing

The problem isn't so much putting the board together, but getting the traffic (and sometimes keeping the peace). If you don't have a base of at least 5-10 people posting in a very regular basis you can't attract new people. I have come across a few boards that cater to modern Christian rock or even CCM and if they don't have posts anymore recent than the last few months, I won't bother posting. I ran accross on Christian board once that hadn't had a new post in several years.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

CCM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCM   CCM I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Yea, I've seen several boards like that. Some had great bands being discussed... but again, the posts were months apart.

I guess maybe we should expand this section a little more ? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CCM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCM   CCM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CCM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The Melting Pot - All other forms of Christian music go here!-
Jump to: