Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Sweet - Unstryped

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Michael Sweet - Unstryped Empty
PostSubject: Michael Sweet - Unstryped   Michael Sweet - Unstryped I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:07 pm

So I know some about this album... what I really know is that everywhere I've seen it for sale it's been between $60 and $200. I simply won't pay that much... Is there a place to get it cheaper? OR would it be worth it?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet - Unstryped   Michael Sweet - Unstryped I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:04 pm

I remember hearing a few of the songs and they just didn't click with me (but I haven't really cared for most of his solo stuff). The only solo album of his that I own is his self-titled album.

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet - Unstryped   Michael Sweet - Unstryped I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:17 pm

I have it and it's ok at best. Definitely not something I'd shell out big bucks for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet - Unstryped   Michael Sweet - Unstryped I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Its on amazon.com mp3 downloads for $4.95...heres the link

http://www.amazon.com/Unstryped/dp/B000QQXPTG/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354656573&sr=301-1
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet - Unstryped   Michael Sweet - Unstryped I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Thanks bT - I didn't even see that. Even though I want a CD copy of it, I may buy that just to see how much I like it.
Back to top Go down
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet - Unstryped   Michael Sweet - Unstryped I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:51 am

there isn't a CD I would pay $60+ for...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet - Unstryped   Michael Sweet - Unstryped I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:10 am

Me either Jon. Luckily, someone at CMR pointed out that his website has it for $10 plus $3.50 s/h. It's in the mail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe C

Joe C

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet - Unstryped   Michael Sweet - Unstryped I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:45 am

ishmael81 wrote:
Me either Jon. Luckily, someone at CMR pointed out that his website has it for $10 plus $3.50 s/h. It's in the mail Very Happy

I think that someone might be that crazy hockey fanatic from Canada! Michael Sweet - Unstryped 706602
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet - Unstryped   Michael Sweet - Unstryped I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Joe C wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:

I think that someone might be that crazy hockey fanatic from Canada! Michael Sweet - Unstryped 706602

Of all the people I know from Canada, that doesn't narrow it down too much... Razz

Thanks though...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet - Unstryped   Michael Sweet - Unstryped I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Crazy Canadians...their taking over the world!!!!

lol!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet - Unstryped   Michael Sweet - Unstryped I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Sweet - Unstryped
Page 1 of 1