Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-17

First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles" Empty
PostSubject: First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles"   First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:43 pm

After much hype and wait...... the reviews are starting to come in!

Glitter2Gutter states "Oh...so...CRANKABLE! The Cigar Chronicles: Volume 2-The Originals is as near to perfection as 2012 has seen. Crank this masterpiece to 9.5..."

http://www.glitter2gutter.blogspot.com/2012/10/liberty-n-justice-cigar-chronicles.html?m=1

Let God Rock Your World goes on to say "On his latest musical project, ‘The Cigar Chronicles,’ Justin Murr once again uses his skills to put together an all star cast of musicians and pounds out a collection of 26 both original and cover songs that really rock it out.

http://letgodrockyourworld.wordpress.com/2012/10/25/liberty-n-justices-latest-all-star-musical-project-is-a-two-cd-set-made-up-of-original-and-cover-songs-that-rock-hard/

Release date info is coming soon and you can keep up to date all things LNJ at www.facebook.com/libertynjusticerocks

The album was produced, co-wrote, arranged,and most instruments played by JK Northrup (Liberty N' Justice/ King Kobra/ XYZ) at Alien Productions (http://www.alien1111.com)

The track listing is.......

Volume 1 (the covers) (mixed by CJ Snare)

1. "Ice Ice Baby" Seann Nicols (Adler's Appetite/ Tarsha) & Eddie Ojeda (Twisted Sister)
originally recorded by Vanilla Ice

2. "I Can't Dance" Stevie Rachelle (TUFF)
originally recorded by Genesis

3. "Pride (In The Name Of Love)" CJ Snare (Firehouse/ Rubicon Cross), George Lynch (Dokken/ Lynch Mob), & Jeff Pilson (Dokken/ Foreigner)
originally recorded by U2

4. "Stayin' Alive" Kip Winger (Winger)
originally recorded by The Bee Gees

5. "YMCA" Kelly Keeling (Baton Rouge & Trans Siberian Orchestra), Chris Dickens (Mission Of One) & Neil Zaza
originally recorded by The Village People

6. "Iris" Tony Harnell (TNT/ Westworld) & Alex Grossi (Quiet Riot/ Hotel Diablo)
originally recorded by The Goo Goo Dolls

7. "You're So Vain" Phil Lewis (LA Guns) & Chris Green (Rubicon Cross/ Furyon)
originally recorded by Carly Simon

8. "Queen Of The Night" Selena McVey & Brooke St. James (Tyketto)
originally recorded by Whitney Houston

9.."Blame It On The Rain" Andrew Freeman (Hurricane/Offspring/30 Stones), Pete Fry (FarCry) & Eric Ragno (Liberty N' Justice)
originally recorded by Milli Vanilli

10. "Bye Bye Bye" Chas West (Bonham) & Jeff LaBar (Cinderella)
originally recorded by N'Sync

11. "Dancing On The Ceiling" James Christian (House Of Lords)
originally recorded by Lionel Ritchie

12."Stuck In The Middle With You" Larry Worley (FearNot), Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (Guns N' Roses), Andy Robbins (Holy Soldier/Joe Lynn Turner), & Anthony Gravley (Windup Rocket)
originally recorded by Stealers Wheel

13. "Mmmbop" Jamie Rowe (Guardian), Anthony Gravley (Windup Rocket), Roxx Hunter
originally recorded by Hanson

Volume 2 (The Originals) (mixed by JK Northrup)

1. "Devil His Dues" Derrick LeFevre (formerly of Lillian Axe), Vic Rivera (Crunch), Michael Feighan (Liberty N' Justice/White Cross/ King James) & Barry Graul (Mercy Me/ White Cross)

2. "The Greatest" David Cagle (Liberty N' Justice),Mark Allen Lanoue (Chasing Karma/ Bilioxi), & Brad Stetler

3. "Cupids Gonna Bleed' Gunnar Nelson (Nelson),Steve Brown (Trixter) with Barry Carl (Rockapella)

4. "Under Construction" Eric Dover (Slash's Snakepit/Jelly Fish),Mark Kendall (Great White) ,Ian Keith Hafner (Jaguar Blaze) & Eric Ragno

5. "Been There Done That" Ted Poley (Danger Danger) & Richard Kendrick (Straitjacket Smile)

6. "Grace" Michael Bormann (Jaded Heart/ Rain/ Charade), Phillip Bardowell (Unruly Child/ Beach Boys) & Mark Slaughter (Slaughter)

7. "Sucker Punched" Rick Stitch (Hotel Diablo), Jerry Dixon (Warrant) & Xander Demos

8. "Broken Bones" Giancarlo Floridia (Faithsedge), Greg Martin (The Kentucky Headhunters), & Chad Stewart (Faster Pussycat)

9. "Sin" Jani Lane, Bill Leverty (Firehouse), & Keri Kelli (Alice Cooper)

10. "Give Em' A Light" Paul Shortino (King Kobra/ Quiet Riot/ Rough Cutt) & Dave Henzerling (King Kobra/Steelshine)

11. "Daddy Long Legs" Louis St August (Mass) & Tim Gaines (Stryper)

12. "Cut Me Mick" Ron Keel (Keel) & Michael Phillips (Deliverance/ The Sacrificed)

13. "Tomorrow" Terry Ilous (Great White/XYZ),Ron Wikso (Foreigner,The Storm,David Lee Roth,Richie Sambora,Cher, Gregg Rolie Band), Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline, Ian Paice,Glenn Hughes, Edge Of Forever and Eden's Curse) & PK Mitchell

additional background vocals by Richard Kendrick,Giancarlo Floridia, Phil Vincent, Michael Stover, Frankie Cleaver, Bryan Cole
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles"   First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Have you had any luck with a label yet, or are you going to independantly release this, Justin?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles"   First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Chris we have 7 offers but none are "that great" ....waiting on Japan

worst comes to worst will release myself but.....God is in control

I have a problem investing x amount and someone paying a 10th of what you paid and they reap all the benefits
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23434
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles"   First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Wow James Christian...one of my favorites. Praying you can find the right label Justin.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles"   First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:26 pm

libertynjustice wrote:
Chris we have 7 offers but none are "that great" ....waiting on Japan

worst comes to worst will release myself but.....God is in control

I have a problem investing x amount and someone paying a 10th of what you paid and they reap all the benefits

I can't say that I blame you.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles"   First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:51 pm

3rd review
"The Cigar Chronicles is one of the musical highpoints of 2012...CRANK IT UP (9 out of 10)"

http://whitethronereviews.blogspot.com/2012/10/liberty-n-justice-cigar-chronicles.html
Back to top Go down
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles"   First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:40 pm

4th review of Liberty N' Justice's "The Cigar Chronicles"
5 out of 5!!!!

"my overall opinion of The Cigar Chronicles is… GET IT… GET IT NOW! This is so good"

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com/album.php?artist=Liberty+N%27+Justice&album=The+Cigar+Chronicles+Vol.
Back to top Go down
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles"   First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Liberty n' Justice "The Cigar Chronicles" is getting incredible reviews and for the next 72 hours going to let ya hear two more songs of
the project..... go to www.facebook.com/libertynjusticerocks

From Volume 1: An amazing version of "Iris" featuring Tony Harnell (TNT) & Alex Grossi (Quiet Riot/ Hotel Diablo)
originally recorded by The Goo Goo Dolls

From Volume 2: a ballad called "Tomorrow" featuring Terry Ilous (Great White/XYZ),Ron Wikso (Foreigner,The Storm), Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline) & PK Mitchell
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles"   First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:59 am

Justin, hope you can find a label to release "The Cigar Chronicles".
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles"   First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:47 am

Thumbs Up

On my long list of album purchases.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23434
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles"   First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:03 pm

Justin if you keep hyping the record this much without anyway for me to buy it I just might be forced to come over to your house and demand a CDR with all the songs!!!!!!

libertynjustice

PostSubject: Re: First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles"   First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:55 pm

lol....looking like an indy release here in the states

so I gotta hype it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles"   First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First two reviews of LNJ's "The CIgar Chronicles"
Page 1 of 1