Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superpower Survey

Go down 
+3
Just_Sue
Driven
Guilty/Forgiven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:25 pm

Here’s the scenario: You are given 23 abilities to choose from. You may only choose ONE ability listed below. Think about which ability you’d want and why.
Copy and paste the ability you want (include the number since this will be tallied later to find out which super power is most coveted)

1. Can touch an electronic of any kind and manipulate its inner workings
2. Can walk/reach through solid substances
3. Has the strength of 10 strong men combined
4. Can create fire by will / engulf body in fire unharmed
5. Can create water in large amounts, even freezing the water at will
6. Can stretch body into any shape
7. Can hear the thoughts of anyone at will
8. Can run faster than a cheetah, includes moving faster than any martial arts master
9. Can move any object of any size just with the mind
10. Can remember anything ever read or seen with 100% accuracy
11. Can time travel (only back in time)
12. Can only freeze current time, allowing you to wander around everyone else
13. Can fly, but only within the breathable atmosphere
14. Can heal from most injuries in seconds
15. Can only heal others by your touch (excludes yourself and excludes resurrecting)
16. Can make oneself invisible (does not include clothing, jewelry, or other foreign objects)
17. Has control over power of suggestion (ie “These are not the droids you’re looking for”)
18. Having the ability to speak ALL languages and dialects
19. Has skin stronger than armor
20. Has ability to see, smell, taste, feel and hear beyond any human or animal’s ability
21. The ability to breath under water, and/or merely hold breath for as long as you want
22. Transportation abilities – To visualize a place and transport there immediately
23. Can touch someone and see glimpses of their future

What’s it gonna be ?
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:59 pm

22. Transportation abilities – To visualize a place and transport there immediately

Definitely. I don't like very long trips, and when I'm tired, I'd rather deliver papers by just thinking of the places I need to go. Razz
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:14 am

15. Can only heal others by your touch (excludes yourself and excludes resurrecting)

seems most useful.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:31 am

9. Can move any object of any size just with the mind

With this, you could help rescue people in car accidents by lifting a car off of them. You could force enemy aircraift down so they couldn't fire on you. You could also simulate flying because you could lift yourself. You could lift heavy limbs that were broken out of trees and remove debris after tornadoes or hurricanes hit.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:23 pm

I'll say pretty much the same thing I said at the CMR.

16. Can make oneself invisible (does not include clothing, jewelry, or other foreign objects).

Add Bonus is that I would get to invisible and neekid and the same time !!!! Laughing

Guilty/Forgiven

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:39 am

Gary you crack me up !!!! Laughing lol! ROTFL
Back to top Go down

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:25 pm

9. Can move any object of any size just with the mind -alldat, great minds think alike-so what's our excuse?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Group hallucinations? lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:07 am

Could be... ROTFL
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:46 am

This can help people who are very sick.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:37 pm

dbf - teleportation. Very cool, practical, could benefit others in cases of distant tragedies, definitely never be late for anything again.

JustSue and Vonnie- Healing others. Very self sacrificing and helpful to others - but if word got out, you would be trampled by millions of people wanting healing (much like they tried to crowd into Jesus when they learned He could heal.) Mixed blessing.

Alldat and Joe61 - Telekinesis. Definitely fun. Could seriously help others in tragedy situations. Could get high paying jobs on construction sites ! Laughing

Staybrite- Invisibility. Just plain funny ! Could work for CIA, could bring Biblical knowledge across hostile lines to those in need. Not to mention the fun of running neekid anywhere you want ! lol!

Having never had a great memory, and having the desire to know Scripture and history that surrounds it, I would opt for "10. Can remember anything ever read or seen with 100% accuracy" - The genius factor. I would love to be able to know so much more than I could ever dream of.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5327
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:51 pm

10. Can remember anything ever read or seen with 100% accuracy

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
dbf - teleportation. Very cool, practical, could benefit others in cases of distant tragedies, definitely never be late for anything again.

JustSue and Vonnie- Healing others. Very self sacrificing and helpful to others - but if word got out, you would be trampled by millions of people wanting healing (much like they tried to crowd into Jesus when they learned He could heal.) Mixed blessing.

Alldat and Joe61 - Telekinesis. Definitely fun. Could seriously help others in tragedy situations. Could get high paying jobs on construction sites ! Laughing

Staybrite- Invisibility. Just plain funny ! Could work for CIA, could bring Biblical knowledge across hostile lines to those in need. Not to mention the fun of running neekid anywhere you want ! lol!

Having never had a great memory, and having the desire to know Scripture and history that surrounds it, I would opt for "10. Can remember anything ever read or seen with 100% accuracy" - The genius factor. I would love to be able to know so much more than I could ever dream of.

so... i'd touch them all, as best i could. if you've got something like that, it's useless unless you do something with it.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:30 pm

True dat !
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:34 pm

10 days ago two women died from cancer.
I wish I could help them to be better, this could have helped them.
I know God still has the power to heal just as is written in the Bible.
We have asked, and prayed God to heal both women.
God in all his wisdom decided th bring both women Home.
Thatr's why I have chosen this.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:06 pm

That is very sad Vonnie. I can see why you would choose this "power" if it were possible.

Back to top Go down

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Wonder if this would include heaven cheers
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
That is very sad Vonnie. I can see why you would choose this "power" if it were possible.

What do you mean, "if" it were possible? Razz Jesus had that power… the disciples had that power…
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:32 am

ummm, yea, "If it were possible to choose a superpower off a list that some dude made up"...
If God's will came into play here, any one of those powers on the list could be possible, but for the most part, it's not His will.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:26 pm

The ultimate Superhero Theme for the Ultimate Superhero of ALL TIME !

Download from my site:
http://jimscmc.com/collection/cadetGM.mp3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Superpower Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superpower Survey   Superpower Survey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superpower Survey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: