Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get guitar lessons from Oz Fox!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Get guitar lessons from Oz Fox! Empty
PostSubject: Get guitar lessons from Oz Fox!   Get guitar lessons from Oz Fox! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:25 am

Oz Fox (Stryper) proudly announces the launch of his new guitar lessons website www.sirozacademy.com. Many online guitar resources are great for beginners, but lacking for other guitarists, not SirOzAcademy.com. SirOzAcademy.com is online guitar school that teaches electric guitar techniques using videos lessons taught by Oz Fox (Stryper).
Oz Fox will teach you proper theory, modes, licks, scales and pattern techniques that he's used and taught for years. At SirOzAcademy.com, you will gain proper skill and techniques that will assist you achieving a whole new level of playing ability. Subscribe online at SirOzAcademy.com and pay monthly or annually. Subscriptions start at just $10.99 a month.
Guitar instructional videos are added regularly including lessons and tutorials on how to tune the guitar, guitar scales, picking techniques, guitar chords, gear talk and so much more. There are even special guest videos in the library that include techniques from other players such as Howie Simon (Alcatrazz) and Paul Jackson (Bloodgood). With over 50 videos in the library, there is something for everybody, regardless of your skill level.
All information at:
www.sirozacademy.com.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23416
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Get guitar lessons from Oz Fox!   Get guitar lessons from Oz Fox! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:18 am

Very cool idea.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Get guitar lessons from Oz Fox!   Get guitar lessons from Oz Fox! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:50 pm

That would be cool, but I dunno if it works for beginners like me.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Get guitar lessons from Oz Fox!   Get guitar lessons from Oz Fox! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:20 pm

The idea is cool.
Back to top Go down
Readi_Sketti

Readi_Sketti

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Get guitar lessons from Oz Fox!   Get guitar lessons from Oz Fox! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:52 am

Cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get guitar lessons from Oz Fox!   Get guitar lessons from Oz Fox! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get guitar lessons from Oz Fox!
Page 1 of 1