Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Software that can tell you lyrics of songs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timshell64

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Software that can tell you lyrics of songs Empty
PostSubject: Software that can tell you lyrics of songs   Software that can tell you lyrics of songs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:37 pm

I was wondering does anone know of any software that can tell you the lyrics of a song? Since so many cd's are downloaded now days you never get a lyric sheet. SO I was wondering if this techonology exists. If it doesnt maybe one of you smart tech type of person invent one for us not so tech people lol!!!

Just curious

Thanks

Tim
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23416
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Software that can tell you lyrics of songs   Software that can tell you lyrics of songs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:39 am

Hmm never heard of that, but my daughter has this interesting app for her smart phone that can listen to a song playing (on the radio, cd, whatever) and tell her what the song and who the artist is.

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Software that can tell you lyrics of songs   Software that can tell you lyrics of songs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Hmm never heard of that, but my daughter has this interesting app for her smart phone that can listen to a song playing (on the radio, cd, whatever) and tell her what the song and who the artist is.

Some of the newer phone apps (I use one called Soundhound) will even stream the lyrics in real time along with the song as it's playing. It's a pretty nifty tool if you're bored!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Software that can tell you lyrics of songs   Software that can tell you lyrics of songs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Software that can tell you lyrics of songs
Page 1 of 1