Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miss Angie - New Album

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahlitah

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Miss Angie - New Album Empty
PostSubject: Miss Angie - New Album   Miss Angie - New Album I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:29 pm

anyone remember Miss Angie from the late 90's with 100 Million Eyeballs and Triumphantine?

Sorta an electronic / synth / pop / rock feel to her music

just found out she released a new album for FREE download

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Miss Angie - New Album   Miss Angie - New Album I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:17 pm

I remeber her, but never really got into her music. But, for free, I am downloading her new album to give it a listen. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Miss Angie - New Album   Miss Angie - New Album I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Her name sounds familiar, but I can't say I have heard her music. I will definitely go check it out.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Miss Angie - New Album   Miss Angie - New Album I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:59 pm

I downloaded it too, cuz it's free.... however, I had an old cassette by her years ago that I could not get into at all.
Back to top Go down
Ahlitah

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Miss Angie - New Album   Miss Angie - New Album I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:26 am

you have to have a unique taste to get into her old stuff. I just found out about her again when I found her 2 old cds in my cd pile and decided to pop them in!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Miss Angie - New Album   Miss Angie - New Album I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:18 pm

I listened to most of the stuff on that album. She actually seems really talented, but I'm just not able to get into it. Gonna give it to my wife and daughter and have them check her out.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Miss Angie - New Album   Miss Angie - New Album I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:39 am

I remember seeing her first album in the bargain bins at CD Warehouse all the time a few years ago. I listened to a couple of tracks but passed on buying it. I did the same with the new stuff. I am not a fan of synth pop at all.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Angie - New Album   Miss Angie - New Album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss Angie - New Album
Page 1 of 1