Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Blessed By A Broken Heart song!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

New Blessed By A Broken Heart song! Empty
PostSubject: New Blessed By A Broken Heart song!   New Blessed By A Broken Heart song! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:34 pm

They just posted the newest single from the new album over at Revolvermag.com called "Shut Up and Rock". It continues the trend of epic "80s metal/rock/glam/punk/pop/everything else imaginable" brand of rock they are known for. This time, however, they added guest vocals from Dallas Taylor of Underoath/Maylene and the Sons of Disaster fame. Normally I wouldn't even imagine putting the two together in the same song, but it really seems to work! This may just be my album of the year this year!

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/blessed-by-a-broken-heart-premiere-new-song-shut-up-and-rock-featuring-dallas-taylor-of-maylene-and-the-sons-of-disaster.html
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Blessed By A Broken Heart song!   New Blessed By A Broken Heart song! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Hey I like it. I'm getting anxious to hear the whole album now. It's a little funny because if you hadn't mentioned that it was Dallas doing that guest vocal I would have thought it was Lemmy from the secular band Motorhead (at around the 1:45 mark).

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Blessed By A Broken Heart song!   New Blessed By A Broken Heart song! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Awesome track! I am seriously diggin" this song

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: New Blessed By A Broken Heart song!   New Blessed By A Broken Heart song! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 pm

I can't wait for this album! My most anticipated release of 2012 and it's coming in January! cheers
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: New Blessed By A Broken Heart song!   New Blessed By A Broken Heart song! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:07 pm

They premiered the music video for their recent single "Forever", and you can watch it below. However, I read that they are experiencing some difficulties with it being blocked in some foreign countries, but they should have it fixed soon. The video deals mostly with the hardships members of full-time touring bands face with relationships and loved ones.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Blessed By A Broken Heart song!   New Blessed By A Broken Heart song! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Blessed By A Broken Heart song!
Page 1 of 1