Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Daze

Go down 
+4
alldatndensum
Staybrite
Driven
sabidoo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

School Daze - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Daze   School Daze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Quote :
HAHAHA!!! G/F said ADHD as though it were real...Now THAT'S funny.
Trust me, having studied this in pharmacology and dispensing this med to thousands of kids.... I agree that ADD and ADHD is not an appropriate diagnosis for MOST kids - the cure is there already for many of them, but parents these days aren't allowed to (or are just too lazy) to use that Rod of Correction. My parents had their hands full with 3 boys, 2 of which were wild childs... but they beat the devil out of us at a young age. Despite the "naughty" things we got away with, we passed our classes and graduated all cuz my parents cared enough to exercise the demons out. And we returned to the Lord cuz of the way my Mom trained us up.

Last edited by Guilty/Forgiven on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: School Daze   School Daze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:55 pm

I have a kid with ADHD, I spent the first 6 years of his life tryng to "rod of correction" him into line, and refused to "medicate him". It just didn't work with him (and believe me I spanked that kid often enough to hurt my own hand). Oddly enough giving the hyper little twit methamphetamines allows his mind to handle the stimulation he couldn't otherwise process (yes I said meth, the same thing drug addicts used to get "amped up"). When he is on his meth he thinks straight and does amazing things with his school-work and computer (the 13 year old boy can multiply 6-digit numbers in his head...and learned some basic programming on his own). He doesn't laze about in a drug-induced stupor. So don't tell me there are no kids with the disorder. I would agree it might be a lot rarer then is diagnosed, but there certainly are kids (and some adults too) with ADD/ADHD so diabilitating that they cannot function normally without meds.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: School Daze   School Daze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:38 pm

I hear yuh, I think I'm just desensitized by the mass amounts of this rather dangerous drug being handed out like candy to any kid who can't sit still. I've seen a lot of kids dispensed these meds who didn't need it.

It definitely works for those with the condition. I just wish they would invent safer medications to treat it.

Last edited by Guilty/Forgiven on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Daze   School Daze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:53 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Looks like TT and I could have been quite the dynamite duo. Smile

Definitely... I would still get a kick out of blowing things up if I had the time/opportunity. Thermite is pretty easy to make yourself. It's just aluminum and iron oxide (rust)... Smile
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: School Daze   School Daze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:41 pm

My best school years were when I joined a sort of High School.
Once one of the guys in the class put a broom at the door so the teacher couldn't come in.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: School Daze   School Daze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:51 pm

To be perfectly honest, I didn't get into a lot of trouble in high school. Oh, I had a smart mouth on me and a bad attitude. But, I was mostly a good kid.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: School Daze   School Daze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:33 pm

That's me too alldat, only my mouth and attitude came earlier. I had the...let's call it fortune...to have a 6th grade teacher who was nearly deaf. My butt would have been 15 shades of red otherwise.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: School Daze   School Daze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:43 am

I was a good kid too was one of the best students of the class.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: School Daze   School Daze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:37 am

I was also one of the best in class. Just a bit rebellious at times. Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Daze   School Daze - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Daze
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2