Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YouTube

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: YouTube   YouTube I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:57 pm

I have officially uploaded my first YouTube video. Was never gonna do the YouTube thing, until this morning when I was searching for a video snippet from the movie "The Moment After". I remember a scene that was heavy, but couldn't find it at Y.T. So I dug through my old DVDs and found the movie, copied the 2 minute scene and uploaded it. It was pretty easy, but I'm not sure why the quality makes lines when there's movement. Gonna hafta do some video homework and figure that out.

Anyways, here it is. (apologies to those have differing views on the parousia or harpagēsometha)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCf5kU7gaf8
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Don't worry about the differences in beliefs. I've learned from a lot of years on message boards that it isn't worth fighting about. Some believe in a Pre-Trib Rapture. Others believe in a Post-Trib or Mid-Trib. I've done a lot of reading on all of those and could Biblically make an argument for any of them. Personally, I like to study each because until they happen each is just a theory/interpretation. I feel that knowing each could better prepare us for the future if Christ's return happens in our lifetime.

Anyway, cool that you learned how to upload video to Youtube.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Quote :
I feel that knowing each could better prepare us for the future if Christ's return happens in our lifetime.

Agreed !

I burned the 2 minute clip from a DVD to a DVD+R, finalized it, then used "AnyVideoConverter" to take it off the DVD and make it an MPEGII file. It all seemed perfect and even played back perfect when I veiwed it on my PC. Then I uploaded it and it gets those weird line. Anyone else know another way to do it better ?
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:33 am

There always will be differances for this.

Quote :
I like to study each because until they happen each is just a
theory/interpretation. I feel that knowing each could better prepare us
for the future if Christ's return happens in our lifetime.

Is this interesting for CHM?
So we can talk with each other about this?
I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Hey I kinda remember that movie. (been a long time since I seen it).

As for the pre-trib, post-trib, mid-trib thingy I couldn't seem to find enough in the bible to truly support any of those views (not that I looked super hard) and I kind of don't care (other than it is an interesting subject). Just as long as I get taken up I don't really care "when" it happens

Admin
alldatndensum

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Quote :
As for the pre-trib, post-trib, mid-trib thingy I couldn't seem to
find enough in the bible to truly support any of those views (not that I
looked super hard) and I kind of don't care (other than it is an
interesting subject). Just as long as I get taken up I don't really
care "when" it happens

In my opinion, my friend, you are in a great spot! That's pretty much how I feel. Therefore, it allows me the freedom of looking at all of those beliefs/theories and not really having to subscribe to any. I know Jesus is returning someday and I need to be ready whether it be by Rapture, death during the Tribulation, or if I just die of natural causes without either happening.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Staybrite, Alldat-your simple faith is an encouragement to me. Having been exposed to all 3 views on the tribulation, and having been pounded over the head with all the arguments pro and con on each, my wife and I decided sometime back to adopt the mindset y'all have: I know Jesus is coming back, and it don't matter when. I need to be ready now! Having like-minded friends like the CHM family is really nice.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Joe, that's one thing we don't have a lot of here: arguments. We all love Jesus and music that glorifies His name. Fighting over this point of view or that when it comes to doctrinal issues just doesn't happen. We kind of like it that way and we all seem to be good friends. Glad to have you along for the ride!

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:44 pm

I'm of the same mindset.

G/F, maybe try a different file format YT supports. I've never tried posting one from a DVD for copyright reasons, but I've not had those lines on the WMV files that Movie Maker creates.

Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:44 am

Quote :
G/F, maybe try a different file format YT supports. I've never tried posting one from a DVD for copyright reasons, but I've not had those lines on the WMV files that Movie Maker creates.

Thanks, I'm definitely going to try a couple different file extensions to see which ones YT likes. Gonna give it a try after the hectic holidays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YouTube
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: