Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another wedding...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Last wedding of the year (thank God). My neice is getting married today at the tender age of 19. I'm praying the best for them, but also worried cuz I think they have no clue how much work marriage is. These days when a young couple face a hardship, they jump ship.
So, I'm excited for them, but also concerned. Guess that's normal, we always want the best for out loved ones, and being in my 40s I now have hindsight that gives me reasons to be worried.

So, say a prayer for the 11/11/11 newlyweds if you would. And a prayer for the filmographer (I've volunteered to film their wedding) affraid
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Hope you did well filming the wedding.
I was just 19 when I got married (it was 10 days before my 20th birthday). I had no clue what marriage was like either, but my wife and I have managed to stay with it for 24 years (and counting).

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Blessings to them. I agree that 19 is too young to get married, but like SB, I married at 19 (2 month before I turned 20), and we are still married now, 23 years later.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:16 am

You guys were OLD geezers when you got married! I was only 18 and was 4 months from being 19. My wife was a whole 3 weeks out of high school. While it's young, if a couple is determined, they can make it. We've had some MAJOR bumps along the way, but here we are still together and still loving each other after 23 years. God can help that young couple if they trust Him. That's the big key right there.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:49 am

Yall want my married at 17 story? hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Staybrite

Staybrite

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:10 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
You guys were OLD geezers when you got married! I was only 18 and was 4 months from being 19. My wife was a whole 3 weeks out of high school. ....

But hey 18 actually pretty old for gettin hitched in Tennessee....Right?

(sorry man I couldn't resist).geek

Admin
alldatndensum

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
You guys were OLD geezers when you got married! I was only 18 and was 4 months from being 19. My wife was a whole 3 weeks out of high school. ....

But hey 18 actually pretty old for gettin hitched in Tennessee....Right?

(sorry man I couldn't resist).geek

Depending on what decade you are talking about, you would be right. Nowadays, the kids just shack up if they are together at all when the baby comes. lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:06 pm

Well, the wedding went perfect. The filmographer was quite professional Smile

I was stoked to see so many ppl and relatives I haven't seen in years. It was awesome to chat with the Pastor who officiated, as he used to be our Pastor several years ago. He just flew in from an Israel trip the day before and had THREE weddings that day ! Cuz it was the "magical" 11/11/11, everyone reserved that day and he ended up doing a wedding in the morning, my neices at 4pm and another one after that ! How do Pastors do things like that ?!? Talk about energy and motivation.

Another wedding... 378520_294230107263682_100000300867714_1019446_62127678_n
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Quote :
He just flew in from an Israel trip the day before

Man, I bet his arms were tired! Another wedding... 13074

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:34 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :
He just flew in from an Israel trip the day before

Man, I bet his arms were tired! Another wedding... 13074

Colour me stupid, but I don't get it…
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:35 am

Silly old joke when someone says "I just flew in from (insert place here)" someone else assumes they flapped their arms and literally "flew"....

wa-wa-wa-waaaaaaaaaa

(Cheesy joke that apparently never made it up to the GWN)
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:37 pm

*smacks forehead, rolls eyes, and faints*
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:17 pm

DBF, do your entire generation a big favor and forget you ever heard such a lame joke......certainly don't pass it along to anyone else your age (or younger).

Admin
alldatndensum

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Ya'll are just jealous because I played the Cheese Card before you go the chance. Dang Yankees! Razz

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Staybrite wrote:
DBF, do your entire generation a big favor and forget you ever heard such a lame joke......certainly don't pass it along to anyone else your age (or younger).

I'll try… It's the kind of joke my grandpa would make… no offence to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:20 pm

No offense taken.

That joke was old when Johnny Carson was your age (and so you don't have to ask he is seriously old and seriously dude that used to have Jay Leno's job on the tonight show)

Another wedding... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another wedding...   Another wedding... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another wedding...
Page 1 of 1