Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you have this too?

Go down 
+2
alldatndensum
rockerVu2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Do you have this too? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have this too?   Do you have this too? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:33 pm

That there are times you listen not much to music?
That you don't buy new CDs?
That it's quiet?
I'm still interested in music, but it seems I can't come to the point to put a CD in the CD player and listen.
What's wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you have this too?   Do you have this too? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:30 pm

While I love good music, my life has changed where I cannot keep it playing most of the time. When I still worked for Bridgestone, we had radios at our machines and I listened to some talk radio for news and music the rest of the day. Even when I was subbing, I could play music in my classroom since there wasn't any real instructing going on. Most of the lesson plans were just "busy work". The music helped with most of the kids, and it helped keep me calm.

Now that I am full time at Wilson Central, all three of us in the classroom (the teacher and two aids) have to work to keep these kids on task. Listening while working is next to impossible. After the madness of the day with the kids, I usually just want it quiet on the way home so I can talk to my wife on the phone during the drive home.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you have this too?   Do you have this too? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:55 pm

I probably listen to music a little too much. Somedays at my desk I listen to up to 8 hours of music. On occasion I take a break from it on the weekend. But I am almost always in the mood to listen to something.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you have this too?   Do you have this too? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:46 pm

I must have music during my entire work day. I must have music in my truck. On the weekends when I'm in the garage or any other projects around the house.... music IS on. When I do my Bible study, I play instrumental praise.

It's just the way it's been as long as I can remember. I have my silent time when I go to sleep.

The only difficulty I have with music is deciding what to play.
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you have this too?   Do you have this too? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:57 am

I have an office job, so I listen to music pretty much all day during the week. On the weekends, not so much unless I'm working (or playing) at the computer.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you have this too?   Do you have this too? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:24 pm

When I'm at the computer, I often listen to music - unless I'm watching a video with audio.

I find heavy and speedy metal helps me walk faster when I'm walking downtown.

In the car, there's almost always something playing. We turn it down when we talk though.

I believe I'm almost addicted to music…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have this too?   Do you have this too? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have this too?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: