Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sargent Avenue - Euphoria (full album)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Sargent Avenue - Euphoria (full album) Empty
PostSubject: Sargent Avenue - Euphoria (full album)   Sargent Avenue - Euphoria (full album) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Sargent Avenue posted on their facebook a link to listen to the entire new album as they're "still putting finishing touches on it in the studio". Here's the link to their reverbnation page:

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_songs/1057081

I'll post what I think of it when I've had a chance to listen to it myself lol
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Sargent Avenue - Euphoria (full album) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sargent Avenue - Euphoria (full album)   Sargent Avenue - Euphoria (full album) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:34 pm

After listening to this the entire way through once, I think it's gonna be a pretty solid release! While Noah Henson's guitar playing will make it sound somewhat like previous Pillar material, the singer has a voice that also sounds similar to Rob Beckley. The difference to me though, is that he has a higher range than Rob and doesn't scream as much (which makes sense since they're quite a bit more poppy). There's still plenty to make this album interesting though. Noah does a great job like always on lead guitar and even throws a guitar solo in a couple times (I still say I'd like to see that more though). It's not an album that's gonna be a frontrunner for album of the year or anything, but it's gonna be a pretty solid release.
Back to top Go down

Sargent Avenue - Euphoria (full album)
Page 1 of 1