Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Kutless Christmas album out this week

Go down 
+3
Staybrite
silentthunder89
alldatndensum
7 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New Kutless Christmas album out this week Empty
PostSubject: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:56 am

Kutless has thrown out a couple of Christmas tracks on some compilation albums the past couple of years. They have a new EP called "This Is Christmas" that is in the vein of their 2 worship records. The EP will feature 6 songs. However, BEC posted on FAcebug that there is a 10 song version at Walmart only. I may have to find that.

Although I should probably put this in a separate thread, Toby Mac also has a new Christmas disc out this week. I might get it--I might not.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:01 pm

The TobyMac one is gonna be rather different. Half the songs are sung by him and the other half are sung by individuals from the Diverse City Band.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:39 pm

I have not been interested in anything this band has done for years, between another worship album, a live album, and now this Christmas EP (wich I will also skip)...I haven't bought any of their stuff since "To Know That Your Alive" (that was 2008). Kind of wish they would go back in the studio and make a proper "rock" album full of originals.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 pm

When you are talking about Kutless I agree Gary.
I wish that Kutless would make a rockin'album instead of an Christmas EP.
Maybe it's weird, but I'm not a Christmas song fan.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I have not been interested in anything this band has done for years, between another worship album, a live album, and now this Christmas EP (wich I will also skip)...I haven't bought any of their stuff since "To Know That Your Alive" (that was 2008). Kind of wish they would go back in the studio and make a proper "rock" album full of originals.

How do you know when a rock band is about to do a regular release? They just finished up the tour for their worship record! lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:34 am

I actually think I heard that's the plan after this christmas ep. I think they've been writing for a rock record and are going to record it after releasing this christmas ep.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:06 am

That's news I really like silentthunder.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Here's a source to confirm the rumor I heard. It's a blog run by the band to keep fans updated on the new full length. They say the new album will have 12 tracks and it will be released in the Spring of 2012. You can stay up to date on it here:

Kutless tumblr
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:01 pm

If there are no new Christmas music projects, NEW as in never before heard songs, then I'm not interested. Christmas songs are PLAYED OUT ! I've made compilations of Christmas albums that consist of non-traditional songs and a few traditionals that have been re-worked to sound really different. Other than that, I'm burnt on the same old chestnuts every year.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:51 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

How do you know when a rock band is about to do a regular release? They just finished up the tour for their worship record! lol!

Now that's funny. Laughing

Number of posts : 3868

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:52 pm

I don't mind the same old songs but I want them to sound like originals at least (done with passion, etc). I suspect not many of these Kutless ones will rock, which won't help matters.

Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:41 am

silentthunder89 wrote:
The TobyMac one is gonna be rather different. Half the songs are sung by him and the other half are sung by individuals from the Diverse City Band.

Did anyone ever get the EP "This Christmas" from a while back?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:14 pm

I am still interested in this Christmas CD. Walmart now has the special 10 song edition of Kutless' Christmas album online for $5. You can do the ship to store for free shipping or have it delivered to your door for $1.97. I like their worship discs (one of the few rock bands that I like their worship projects), so I am sure I'll love the Christmas album.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Am I weird to tell I'm not a fan of Christmas songs?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:19 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
Am I weird to tell I'm not a fan of Christmas songs?

Well if it is weird, then I am weird too because I don't like Christmas songs.

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:41 pm

It's only a short time of the year.
I like singing Christmas songs in church.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kutless Christmas album out this week   New Kutless Christmas album out this week I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kutless Christmas album out this week
Page 1 of 1