Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Menahem Angels & Shadows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Timshell64

Timshell64

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Menahem  Angels & Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Menahem Angels & Shadows   Menahem  Angels & Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:15 pm

Hey anyone know where this cd can be purchased. I have checked amazon, radrockers, Shavers, Brents Music, and that not to be named place.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

You are all such a wealth of wisdom and knowledge!!!

Timshell64

Keep the Faith and the Fire
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Menahem Angels & Shadows   Menahem  Angels & Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:38 pm

I can't seem to find it either.....also check DMD (Divine Metal Distro) and it's not there either.

Could it be out of print?

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Menahem Angels & Shadows   Menahem  Angels & Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:07 pm

I recall picking up my copy several years ago from Nokternal Hemezphear- I believe it was a limited edition CD release. So your best bet might be going the download route.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Timshell64

Timshell64

PostSubject: Re: Menahem Angels & Shadows   Menahem  Angels & Shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Well I found a place to download it. I got it all the songs Freedom & suicidal Friend. Freedom is one of the best cuts on the disc. I was wondering if someone has it saved on their computer and would be willing to e-mail those 2 songs as mp3's or Windows media files. I would greatly appreciate it. I always buy the music to support the bands. But this one is way out of print or just unobtainable.

My e-mail is Timshell64@yahoo.com. You probably should send them one at a time. I will definately return the favor if there is something I have and is unavailable. I have about 600 plus christian Rock/metal cd's. Been collecting since 88.

Thanks

Timshell64

Keep the Faith and the Fire
Back to top Go down
Timshell64

Timshell64

PostSubject: Re: Menahem Angels & Shadows   Menahem  Angels & Shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:06 pm

oops all songs EXCEPT freedom & Suicidal friend. Don't I look stupid lol
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Menahem Angels & Shadows   Menahem  Angels & Shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:17 pm

I don't have the album myself.

MetalFRO

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Menahem Angels & Shadows   Menahem  Angels & Shadows I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:50 pm

I've been saying this for 3 years now - Menahem is absolutely excellent! I'm not sure what the status of the band is now, because I'm not sure the vocalist is still with them, but "Angels and Shadows" is totally brilliant! Very few CD copies made it to the US, and I'm glad to be one of the few owners of one. But yes, the band themselves released the entire thing as a free download via a profile on a Brazillian music site.

Tim, if you have any duplicates or CDs you're willing to let go of, I'm a collector and am always looking for avenues to fill in spots in my collection I have holes, so let me know if there's anything you have you don't want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Menahem Angels & Shadows   Menahem  Angels & Shadows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Menahem Angels & Shadows
Page 1 of 1