Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A thread that's NOT about Geocaching

Go down 
+4
Staybrite
sabidoo
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:04 am

A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 535627
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 am

I take it we have effectively ruined your thread? Haha. Razz

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:42 am

Nahh, not ruined, rather, this has been quite amusing. I started this as a joke to poke fun at Geocachers and those who don't... having no idea it would roll like it has. It's been quite entertaining !
(course I don't think it'll make it to over 30 pages like the illustrious Geo thread itself)
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Well with all this talk of Geoca$hing on the non-geoca$hing thread.....maybe I should just delete the 30+ page Geo thread.

Twisted Evil

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Quote :
maybe I should just delete the 30+ page Geo thread.

DO IT ! DO IT ! DO IT ! DO IT ! DO IT ! DO IT !

Razz
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Well with all this talk of Geoca$hing on the non-geoca$hing thread.....maybe I should just delete the 30+ page Geo thread.

Twisted Evil

And I could delete you! lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Today I have told my cousin from Curacao over geocaching. She likes it and is thinking to start too.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:10 pm

I've just been busy subbing and applying for educational assistant positions. I apply, but I don't even get interviewed. Maybe I should just become a hermit and only geocache.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:58 pm

We are getting two new foster kids on Tuesday. They are sisters, ages 4 and 6. Four is a little younger than we wanted to take, but hey they need a temporary home.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:32 am

If the non-geocaching thread is about geocaching, then the geocaching thread should be about non-geocaching. Stupid
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:20 am

Staybrite wrote:
We are getting two new foster kids on Tuesday. They are sisters, ages 4 and 6. Four is a little younger than we wanted to take, but hey they need a temporary home.

You should take them out geocaching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:13 am

Deleting our cool geocaching thread?

I think when that is going to happen, we geocachers has to put you in a very big geocache that not much people find. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:33 am

Quote :
We are getting two new foster kids on Tuesday. They are sisters, ages 4
and 6. Four is a little younger than we wanted to take, but hey they
need a temporary home.

That's way cool, I admire you guys for that. God blesses those who take in those in need.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:17 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
Deleting our cool geocaching thread?

I think when that is going to happen, we geocachers has to put you in a very big geocache that not much people find. Twisted Evil

There aren't enough caches in Antarctica, if you know what I mean…
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:33 pm

sabidoo wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

You should take them out geocaching.

We would, but the state considers geoca$hing cruel and unusual punishment for anyone under the age of 14......and we wouldn't want to lose our license.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Quote :
We are getting two new foster kids on Tuesday. They are sisters, ages 4
and 6. Four is a little younger than we wanted to take, but hey they
need a temporary home.

That's way cool, I admire you guys for that. God blesses those who take in those in need.

Thanks, it can be a serious challenge sometimes, but it can also be very rewarding.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:48 pm

We had a child in Rwanda through Compassion until he moved, then they assigned us a child in Indonesia. It's not even close to what you're doing, but it's still rewarding to know that not all of our income is going into our own wants/needs.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Personally, I think having the younger ones would be easier--especially if adoption were to become an option.

Oh, all geocaching jokes aside, I know of people here who are so into the sport that they got their NEWBORN an account and they have taken him caching everytime they've gone since the boy was born. Now, that's hardcore!

We've thought about fostering for some time and even about adopting. The time and money just never seemed right. I don't know if we ever will.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Angry Birds' "Mine And Dine"'s final levels came out! cheers
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:23 pm

So the weather's pretty nice out today. It's finally starting to move from upper 90s to mid-80s here in Kentucky. Yep....fall is definitely almost here.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Nice weather. My ideal is high 70s low 80s year round. Course we don't all get our ideals in life. Currently the highs are 105 and evening lows have been in the 80s.

My fav Angry Birds so far is RIO... changes things up a but with the monkeys. Still can't find an exact strategy.

Blah blah blah blah....
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:09 am

I don't have any money on my iTunes account, and have been too lazy to do so, therefore I have not purchased the full Rio.

My weather enjoyment is between -25°C and +25°C. Razz
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:23 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Personally, I think having the younger ones would be easier--especially if adoption were to become an option.

We've thought about fostering for some time and even about adopting. The time and money just never seemed right. I don't know if we ever will.

After having a 10 year old for four months, and a 2 & 5 year old for a year, I think I would have to agree. I kind of feel like Charlotte and I are a little old for the babies anymore (under 2), but the kids between 2 and 6 are much easier to control (and accept correction much better) than what we have seen from the pre-teens. I hate to say it, but we won't even entertain the idea of taking a teenager.

I sent you a pm about this by the way.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

My fav Angry Birds so far is RIO... changes things up a but with the monkeys. Still can't find an exact strategy.....

Ok I have no idea what you guys are talking about with "Angry Birds" etc.........maybe I don't wanna know.

geek

Driven

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

My fav Angry Birds so far is RIO... changes things up a but with the monkeys. Still can't find an exact strategy.....

Ok I have no idea what you guys are talking about with "Angry Birds" etc.........maybe I don't wanna know.

geek

http://chrome.angrybirds.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A thread that's NOT about Geocaching   A thread that's NOT about Geocaching - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A thread that's NOT about Geocaching
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next