Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Band FG

Go down 
+3
fishingd
alldatndensum
Timshell64
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Band FG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band FG   Band FG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:53 pm

iT*nes you, Alldatndensum! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Band FG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band FG   Band FG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:50 am

Alldat's new rule:

iTunes shall be written as follows from now on =

i*#%!*
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Band FG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band FG   Band FG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:11 am

To be perfectly honest, I don't mind people saying iTunes. I just like to pick at people about it because I can. I only don't use it myself due to two reasons:

1) I have a Zune, and you have to convert EVERYTHING from the iTunes format to put on the Zune.

2) The Zune software and iTunes don't work well together. Having them both on the computer spells out C-R-A-S-H when you open one them. So, when I do buy downloads, I just get them from Amazon or some other source. Amazon files don't have to be converted and doesn't crash my aging system.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Band FG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band FG   Band FG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:23 am

We know you're just kidding around, Alldat. It's kinda fun to toy around with it.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Band FG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band FG   Band FG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:04 am

I had that crashing prob on my last pc - it was a conflict between iTunes and MusicMatch Jukebox (Idk if anyone remembers MusicMatch, it used to come installed on new PCs and was an excellent player. However, when I downloaded itunes, I kept getting crashes with an error that would turn out to be the 2 players not getting along)

Since then they have DC'd MM - RIP: Band FG - Page 2 100px-3D_linear_mm_90
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Band FG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band FG   Band FG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:01 pm

I used to have music match jukebox (not the best program in the world).

I also share Alldat's intense dislike for I-tunes. My daughter had an ipod for a few years, and we wrestled constantly with the stoopid I-tunes program. I was very happy to be able to remove it from my computer when she switched to a Sansa Fuze.

Driven

Band FG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band FG   Band FG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:38 pm

As for myself, I use iTunes because it comes with the Mac. Why install anything else when it comes for free, and it's already compatible with my iPod and iPhone?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Band FG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band FG   Band FG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:23 pm

danielbandfan wrote:
As for myself, I use iTunes because it comes with the Mac. Why install anything else when it comes for free, and it's already compatible with my iPod and iPhone?

I-tunes is a free down-load for anyone regardless if you have a Mac or a PC.

But that is the main reason I use Window's Media Player, it came preloaded on my PC, and it syncs perfectly (and easily) with my Sansa Fuze.

Guilty/Forgiven

Band FG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band FG   Band FG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:31 pm

(this has turned into an iTUNE thread... sorry)

Back to FG

I really like this album and am glad to have it in my collection. However, I can't stand when there's a track where someone talks, or reads poetry or something. It's nice to hear the 1st time, but after that it's not like a song you want to hear over and over, it becomes an annoying track that you hafta skip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Band FG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band FG   Band FG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band FG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2