Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sins (Anberlin side project)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Sins (Anberlin side project) Empty
PostSubject: Sins (Anberlin side project)   Sins (Anberlin side project) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Joseph Milligan (guitarist for Anberlin) has decided to start a side project called Sins and plans on putting an album out very soon! Though he currently plays in Anberlin, this band sounds completely different. Keep Quiet and Here & Gone sound very punk-ish (in a good way) and Please Take Me Home sounds more like something Thousand Foot Krutch would do. All three are very good songs though!

Sins facebook
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Sins (Anberlin side project)   Sins (Anberlin side project) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Here's a video I put on youtube if you don't want to venture all the way to facebook Wink

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Sins (Anberlin side project)   Sins (Anberlin side project) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:48 am

While I like the song, the vocal effects during the chorus is overused. But, I don't think that would ruin the whole album unless they did this on every song. Overall, I think I want to hear more, but I like what I am hearing.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sins (Anberlin side project)   Sins (Anberlin side project) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sins (Anberlin side project)
Page 1 of 1