Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHO AM I???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

WHO AM I??? Empty
PostSubject: WHO AM I???   WHO AM I??? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Quote :
> I was born in one country, raised in another.
>
> My father was born in another country.
>
> I was not his only child.
>
> He fathered several children with numerous women.
>
> I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me.
>
> My mother died at an early age from cancer.
>
> Although my father deserted me and my mother raised me, I later wrote a book idolizing my father not my mother.
>
> Later in life, questions arose over my real name.
>
> My birth records were sketchy.
>
> No one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.
>
> I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it
was widely accepted in my new country, but I practiced non-traditional
beliefs and didn’t follow Christianity, except in
> the public eye under scrutiny.
>
> I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them.
>
> That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and embarked on a new career.
>
> I wrote a book about my struggles growing up.
>
> It was clear to those who read my memoirs, that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.
>
> I became active in local politics in my 30′s then, with help behind
the scenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for
national office in my 40s.
>
> They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything.
>
> I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no experience in leading a single organization.
>
> Yet I was a powerful speaker and citizens were drawn to me, as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks.
>
> I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances.
>
> This bolstered my ego.
>
> At first, my political campaign focused on my country’s foreign policy…
>
> I was very critical of my country in the last war, and seized every opportunity to bash my country.
>
> But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country’s economy.
>
> I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better, and every poor person would be fed and housed for free.
>
> I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess.
>
> It was the free market, banks and corporations.
>
> I decided to start making citizens hate them and, if they became
envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.
>
> I called mine “A People’s Campaign”.
>
> That sounded good to all people.
>
> I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the
traditional path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular
support.
>
> I knew that, if I merely offered the people ‘hope’, together we could change our country and the world.
>
> So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of
the downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include “persecuted minorities”.
>
> My true views were not widely known and I kept them unknown, until after I became my nation’s leader.
>
> I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily
found out what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings
and examined those people I associated with. I’m glad they didn’t.
>
> Then I became the most powerful man in the world.
>
> And then the world learned the truth.
>
> Who am I?
>
>
> ADOLPH HITLER

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

WHO AM I??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO AM I???   WHO AM I??? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:29 am

Shoot. I actually guessed Obama for a bit. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

WHO AM I??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO AM I???   WHO AM I??? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:34 am

I think a lot of people would. Scary, isn't it?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

WHO AM I??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO AM I???   WHO AM I??? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:24 am

Now, now...yall know we are not allowed to speak of our leaders in such a manner. HAHA
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

WHO AM I??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO AM I???   WHO AM I??? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:19 am

Not to get all serious or political (2 things I never am),

but... what constitutes a good president ? Knowing there's no such thing as a perfect president, what would be a an ideal list of attributes for a president that would best represent this great country ?

I think this is a valid question, since it seems every president since Kennedy has been hated by most people... and even Kennedy was blown away.

My dad blames EVERYTHING on each president. I have seen the obvious lies, bad decisions and immorality in most presidents (esp Obama Bin Laden)...

Would the absence of these negative traits make a GOOD president ? Or is there much more that this Country needs ?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23434
Registration date : 2007-02-08

WHO AM I??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO AM I???   WHO AM I??? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:12 pm

I had seen that somewhere before, so I was thinking Hitler early on......but man some of the similarities are uncanny.

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Would the absence of these negative traits make a GOOD president ? Or is there much more that this Country needs ?

This country obviously needs a savior (The Savior, Jesus Christ to be exact).
Even if we had a near perfect president, many people would still complain.....sadly we are a divided nation.

Admin
alldatndensum

WHO AM I??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO AM I???   WHO AM I??? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:21 pm

Even a great man might not make a great President. There are so many factors where you have to work with and through Congress. It would be tough for any President to do only great things with no damage to the nation as he/she would only get their ideas passed by trading with members of the opposing party in both the House and Senate.

With Obama, though, he has told us in advance what he wants to do to this country. He's keeping his word, too.

Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

WHO AM I??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO AM I???   WHO AM I??? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 pm

I don't think any man will ever again be a good president. I say this as our government has been run by the Federal Reserve since 1913 and ALL presidents since then have done what they were told....or dealt with (Kennedy).

Since we're on politics, did anyone notice that the new 'debt ceiling' law pretty well eliminates congress? From now on, ALL laws will be voted on and approved by the super congress, then passed to the pres. for signing. We are run by 13 people in this country and they all answer to their bosses, not us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

WHO AM I??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO AM I???   WHO AM I??? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Unbelievable

Mad
Back to top Go down

WHO AM I??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO AM I???   WHO AM I??? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:50 pm

You know, the Roman Empire started out as a republic as well...
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

WHO AM I??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO AM I???   WHO AM I??? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Very true. Unfortunately, it took centuries for it to fall. Hopefully, that old revolutionary spirit will break out again in the USA before that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHO AM I??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO AM I???   WHO AM I??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO AM I???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: