Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KJ-52 - Five-Two Television

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

KJ-52 - Five-Two Television Empty
PostSubject: KJ-52 - Five-Two Television   KJ-52 - Five-Two Television I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:02 am

Anyone else have this album? I'm no rap fan but there are some rocking moments on this album. I bought it in March 2010, just before I went metal.

I can't help but feel that some songs would be a little better if KJ had hired a studio bassist to lay down some groove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KJ-52 - Five-Two Television   KJ-52 - Five-Two Television I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:42 pm

My kids saw him last year. They liked him.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: KJ-52 - Five-Two Television   KJ-52 - Five-Two Television I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:53 am

He's funny for a song or two but that's all I can handle at a time.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: KJ-52 - Five-Two Television   KJ-52 - Five-Two Television I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:23 pm

That's about it for me. If I hear him on the radio occasionally, then I'm okay with that. I borrowed and ripped one of his CDs to my Zune for my Campus Life kids and they have yet to request KJ. I think it's time to delete him.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: KJ-52 - Five-Two Television   KJ-52 - Five-Two Television I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:24 pm

If you can… keep "End Of My Rope" that song's almost heavy. Almost. Cool

I still wish KJ-52 would get a studio bassist to lay down some groove.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: KJ-52 - Five-Two Television   KJ-52 - Five-Two Television I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:32 pm

I think this is hilarious. You give me grief for listening to the Newsboys, and you like KJ? Turn in your metal card. Next thing you know, you'll tell me that you still wear your Hannah Montana PJs to bed.

lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: KJ-52 - Five-Two Television   KJ-52 - Five-Two Television I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:16 am

I never said I actually liked it. However, a few songs are kinda good.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: KJ-52 - Five-Two Television   KJ-52 - Five-Two Television I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:25 am

There are a few I like, mostly the Rock-ish ones. I always like "Rock On" on his "It's Pronounced Five-Two" album. It featured Rob Beckley of Pillar (Fireproof era), so it was kind of heavy. There is also Run For Cover featuring Trevor McNevan of TFK and Wake Up featuring Toby Morrell of Emery...but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KJ-52 - Five-Two Television   KJ-52 - Five-Two Television I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KJ-52 - Five-Two Television
Page 1 of 1