Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivera Bomma Live summer 2011 w/ Symphony X bass......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rivmma

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Rivera Bomma Live summer 2011 w/ Symphony X bass...... Empty
PostSubject: Rivera Bomma Live summer 2011 w/ Symphony X bass......   Rivera Bomma Live summer 2011 w/ Symphony X bass...... I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:10 pm

Rivera Bomma now booking summer dates ** featuring Mike Lepond of Symphony X on Bass !!!!!

World Music Inc Press Release :

New Jersey's Christian Rockers RIVERA BOMMA are now booking International & National selected summer dates. Rod Rivera and Johnny Bomma will be joined by Master Extraordinare Bass player Mike Lepond of "Progessive Metal Giants" Symphony X !!

Rivera Bomma is currently recording their much anticipaded 3rd full length release entitle " Infinite Journey of Souls"

**for serious National & International stable business proposal inquiries, please email: riverabomma@yahoo.com

Rivera Bomma Bio:

The New-Jersey based RIVERA BOMMA was formed late 2000. Named after founding musicians, vocalist JOHN BOMMA (previously with HADES), and guitarist and multi-instrumentalist ROD RIVERA. Their strong guitar driven debut album, INVISIBLE FORCE, released through SECRET PORT RECORDS in 2002, received favourable reviews around the globe, which encouraged the band greatly to tour, write, rehearse, record, and generally prepare for the important second album, I AM GOD, was released on MAUSOLEUM RECORDS in February 2006.

RIVERA BOMMA are a Christian Melodic Hard Rock/Heavy Metal band, playing a mixture of traditional hard rock and melodic American heavy metal - at times a hint progressive, due to the presence of majestic, but subtle keyboards.

ROD and JOHN have written some epic anthems which they perform over pulsating rhythms, revealing the influences of their 70s heroes, such as DEEP PURPLE and RAINBOW. The power and range of JOHN BOMMA'S voice is indeed comparable to an IAN GILLAN or RONNIE JAMES DIO, whilst ROD RIVERA is a guitar virtuoso parallel to RICHIE BLACKMORE or MICHAEL SCHENKER, occasionally also shredding MALMSTEEN-style, as well as playing some dazzling Latin Flamenco guitar.

RIVERA BOMMA are definitely not concerned with being part of any "flavor of the month" trend, rather they write and play from the heart!

Rivera Bomma is now back in the studio putting the finishing touches on their much anticipated 3rd release entitle " Infinate Journey of Souls " .
Joining Rod & Johnny in the studio is Mike Lepond of Symphony X on Bass and Eddie Faust ( Ted Poley ) back on Drums .

www.facebook.com/rivera.bomma

Rivera Bomma Live summer 2011 w/ Symphony X bass...... Rb_20111

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Rivera Bomma Live summer 2011 w/ Symphony X bass......   Rivera Bomma Live summer 2011 w/ Symphony X bass...... I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Fantastic! Hope you guys can land some great gigs

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Rivera Bomma Live summer 2011 w/ Symphony X bass......   Rivera Bomma Live summer 2011 w/ Symphony X bass...... I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Any idea on a release date?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivera Bomma Live summer 2011 w/ Symphony X bass......   Rivera Bomma Live summer 2011 w/ Symphony X bass...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rivera Bomma Live summer 2011 w/ Symphony X bass......
Page 1 of 1