Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DELIVERANCE - "What A Joke" review at Angelic Warlord

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

DELIVERANCE - "What A Joke" review at Angelic Warlord Empty
PostSubject: DELIVERANCE - "What A Joke" review at Angelic Warlord   DELIVERANCE - "What A Joke" review at Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:33 pm

Hello,

I just updated Angelic Warlord to include a review of the Intense Millennium re-issue of Deliverance's "What A Joke". Following is the link: http://www.angelicwarlord.com/reviews/d/deliverance11.html

You will find a fairly extensive News update as well (located on the sites home page) in addition to an update to the Release Dates page.

Upcoming reviews will include albums by Rex Carroll & The Bleed ("Take Back A Life") and Crucible Divine ("Commitment").

BTW, Rex Carroll & The Bleed is a VERY pleasant surprise. Combines elements of hard rock, modern, grunge and the blues. Sort of reminds me of groups such as LoveWar, King's X and Galactic Cowboys. Wish there were samples available but could not locate any.

Thanks,

Andy

Thanks,

Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: DELIVERANCE - "What A Joke" review at Angelic Warlord   DELIVERANCE - "What A Joke" review at Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:19 am

Just one question, why didn't you talk about the food tracks during the track-by-track?
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: DELIVERANCE - "What A Joke" review at Angelic Warlord   DELIVERANCE - "What A Joke" review at Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:00 am

I did include the food tracks- "Chipped Beef" and "Purgatory Sandwich With Mustard" are both mentioned during the track by track. I skipped "Cheeseburger Maker Du" because it is only 7 seconds- the same reason I did not mention "Happy Star, "J.P.D.", "Pray", etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: DELIVERANCE - "What A Joke" review at Angelic Warlord   DELIVERANCE - "What A Joke" review at Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Happy Star was the funniest track!
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: DELIVERANCE - "What A Joke" review at Angelic Warlord   DELIVERANCE - "What A Joke" review at Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:40 pm

I thought the remastering wasn't very good.... It added some fullness but the shrill guitar tones still dominated the sound....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DELIVERANCE - "What A Joke" review at Angelic Warlord   DELIVERANCE - "What A Joke" review at Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DELIVERANCE - "What A Joke" review at Angelic Warlord
Page 1 of 1