Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!) Empty
PostSubject: Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!)   Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:47 pm

I just read on their facebook that Ashes Remain will be releasing a new album called "What I've Become" and is scheduled to be released on June 21st! This makes me oh so excited!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/ashesremain?sk=info#!/ashesremain?sk=wall
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!)   Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Fantastic news!!!! Very much looking forward to it.

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!)   Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Sweet, now I know what to ask for on my birthday. These guys are really good. I just picked up one of their cd's from Amazon and that is some great stuff. BTW, have any of you heard the song The Motions (not the Matthew West original) from the Rock of Ages cd. The song is sung by the lead singer of Ashes Remain.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!)   Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Finally something to get excited about this year!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!)   Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:10 am

ChosenOne wrote:
Sweet, now I know what to ask for on my birthday. These guys are really good. I just picked up one of their cd's from Amazon and that is some great stuff. BTW, have any of you heard the song The Motions (not the Matthew West original) from the Rock of Ages cd. The song is sung by the lead singer of Ashes Remain.

Wow! Yeah, I have this album but I didn't know he was the one singing. I knew I liked that song for a reason lol!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!)   Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:14 am

That's wonderful news.
This is news that makes me happy too.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!)   Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:34 pm

They made this announcement of facebook today:

Quote :
UPDATE: Our team has decided to change the official release date of the new album to the end of summer. Although we are SUPER EXCITED to put it out, the album has created several new industry opportunities for us, and we need to push back the release to accommodate. We have cancelled our CD RELEASE show at Recher Theatre on June 18th, and will schedule a show closer to the actual release soon! We'll keep you posted!

I'd be lying if I said this didn't bum me out a little bit. Tongue
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!)   Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:20 pm

silentthunder89 wrote:
They made this announcement of facebook today:

Quote :
UPDATE: Our team has decided to change the official release date of the new album to the end of summer. Although we are SUPER EXCITED to put it out, the album has created several new industry opportunities for us, and we need to push back the release to accommodate. We have cancelled our CD RELEASE show at Recher Theatre on June 18th, and will schedule a show closer to the actual release soon! We'll keep you posted!

I'd be lying if I said this didn't bum me out a little bit. Tongue

Figures, seems to be the way of record companies these days to delay delay delay. Man, just in that week I would've gotten the Ashes Remain cd, Gone to a Cubs game and end the week seeing Disciple. Well, like Meat Loaf sang, "2 out of 3 Ain't bad"
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!)   Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:01 pm

I was looking at release dates, and this is showing that it is being released by INO Records. That's the same company with MercyMe, Disciple, and that distributes Skillet into the Christian markets.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!)   Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes Remain News!!!! (Finally!)
Page 1 of 1