Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh

Go down 
5 posters

Choose Your Favorite
Seventh Day Slumber
Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_vote_lcap50%Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
The Seventh Power
Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_vote_lcap17%Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Seventh Avenue
Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_vote_lcap33%Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
All Are Equally Awesome in their Seventhness
Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_vote_lcap0%Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm Too Confused to Pick
Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_vote_lcap0%Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh Empty
PostSubject: Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh   Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:23 pm

Ok I haven't done one of these in a while. And this one is a little odd I must admit. Stylistically these bands have very little (if anything) in common. Again try to give a reason for your response.

I really dig all three of these bands so I'm having a hard time picking a favorite

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh   Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Going with Seventh Day Slumber. I love their music, and their slower songs genuinely speak to my heart. Gotta go with SDS.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh   Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:56 pm

I chose The Seventh Power, but I haven't heard the other bands.
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh   Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:03 pm

I went with Seventh Avenue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh   Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:17 pm

I'm gonna have to go with Seventh Day Slumber (followed very closely by The Seventh Power). I still dig Seventh Ave, but I'm not much of a Euro-power metal fan. Even with SDS being a modern rock back (again not my absolute fav) they have absolutely fantastic songs, love the lead singer, and many of their tracks have hooks big enough to catch a whale.
I absolutely love the music in Bill's 7th Power, but after about 4 or 5 songs sometimes the vocals grate on me a little.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh   Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:21 pm

danielbandfan wrote:
I chose The Seventh Power, but I haven't heard the other bands.

Check them out if you get a chance. Seventh Ave is a European power-metal band (from Germany I believe). Great if you like lots of solos and double bass drum action.

http://www.myspace.com/seventhavenueband

Seventh Day Slumber is a vocal and guitar driven modern rock band, with some great song lyrics. If you just hate modern rock they probably won't change your mind, but they were the first modern rock band I really got into (and I don't like a ton of modern rock bands).

http://www.myspace.com/7thdayslumber

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh   Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:31 pm

Voted for Seventh Day Slumber.
I like their style and their songs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh   Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seventh vs Seventh vs Seventh
Page 1 of 1