Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main Line Riders

Go down 
+6
LateFortheParty
Dynamis
Staybrite
Fundy
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23416
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Main Line Riders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Line Riders   Main Line Riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 1:06 pm

Cliffy wrote:

Did you like their stuff after their first album? I loved that first record so much, but their other stuff just didn't have the same appeal to me.

"That's life...in Hollywood...where what's bad, just seems to be good...that's life in Hollywood...I love the place...am I misunderstood?"

Great, great, GREAT stuff! A lot of people didn't like his voice, but I sure did.

I agree that the songs overall where better on the first album, but I think the way the vocals were produced/recorded on the second album was better. I actually had two other Junkyard albums, a double disc bootleg of the recordings they did after the second album. I wish it would have been released I think it was probably better than the first two albums.

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Main Line Riders   Main Line Riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:05 pm

Thanks for the lyrics and welcome to CHM.

PostSubject: Re: Main Line Riders   Main Line Riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:21 am

I'm loving this!! Definitely a sleeze factor in there. I hear influences from Hanoi Rocks and the Stooges and other such bands as well.

Albums from Christian bands that have captured this sound have been few and far between for sure. Bride did it well for a few years and Bombs over Broadway from Squad 5-0 was very sleeze influenced, but other than that, I can't think of any. I'll definitely be getting this!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Line Riders   Main Line Riders - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Line Riders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2